The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (ICHAM) and the Embassy of Italy will jointly organize "True Italian Taste 2021" program, first launched by the Italian Government in 2018 in 40 countries and territories, aiming to promote Italian cuisine and consumption of products.
By Tieu Tan – Translated by Anh Quan
- VIFW chairwoman named Italian cuisine ambassador in VN
- The future of NZ fashion according to Fashion Week ambassadors Sammy Salsa and Jess Molina
- Fashion designers 'must make sample sizes bigger'
- All the Photos From the 2018 CFDA Fashion Awards and What’s New This Year
- Immigrants Triumph at the Oscars of American Fashion
- Fashion’s Racial Divide
- Ho Chi Minh City Goes Global: Vietnamese taste, world’s kitchen
- Vietnamese Embassy in Russia steps up ‘vaccine diplomacy’
- Fashion filmmakers on the rise
- Fashion Nova fans baffled by minuscule bikini and dress that leaves bum showing
- In France, Melania Trump Flies the Fashion Flag of Friendship
- New cord fashion trend sees lads dressing like a 'Werther's Original' sweet
- Rare representation of Vietnamese cuisine leaves viewers hungry for more
- Insights into sustainable design
- How Karl Lagerfeld Became the Master of the Celebrity Fashion Universe - E! Online
- The Fresh Talents In Fashion You Need To Know This August
- Remapping Fashion PR: How One Agency Is Changing The Rules
- Zeya By Kundan ropes in Vaani Kapoor as brand ambassador
- Asia’s fashion spotlight CENTRESTAGE returns next month
- Lakme Fashion Week | Manish Malhotra: Why shouldn’t men also chase glamour and sumptuousness, asks veteran designer Manish Malhotra
Vietnamese fashion designer becomes ambassador for Italian cuisine have 444 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.