Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam logged 4,271 new COVID-19 infections from 7pm on August 3 to 6am on August 4, including four imported cases, according to the Ministry of Health .
Ho Chi Minh City , the country’s current largest pandemic hotspot, still recorded the biggest number of new infections with 2,365, followed by neighbouring Binh Duong province (1,032), Tay Ninh (194), Dong Nai (164) and Long An (146).
Of the number, 1,044 cases were detected in the community.
The national tally had reached 174,461 as of August 4, including 2,328 imported cases . The number of infections since the fourth wave of outbreak hit Vietnam on April 27 amounted to 170,563.
As many as 50,830 patients have recovered from COVID-19.
On August 3, 405,884 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were administered, raising the total number to 7.29 million. As many as 744,331 people have fully received two shots.
On the day, the MoH received 415,000 doses of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine donated by the UK government./.
- Vietnam sees no new Covid-19 cases this morning
- Vietnam reports no new COVID-19 cases on October 7 morning
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 14 morning
- Vietnam confirms 22 new Covid-19 cases, two deaths
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 cases on Nov. 1 morning
- Vietnam sees no new COVID-19 cases, total stands at 1,049
- China reports 10 new COVID-19 cases for September 7
- China reports two new COVID-19 cases vs 10 a day earlier
- Singapore reports 49 new COVID-19 cases, 57,406 in total
- Singapore reports 9 new COVID-19 cases
- Singapore reports 12 new COVID-19 cases
- Kuwait reports 857 new COVID-19 cases, 91,244 in total
- Kuwait reports 838 new COVID-19 cases, 92,082 in total
- Algeria reports 278 new COVID-19 cases, 47,216 in total
- Kuwait reports 740 new COVID-19 cases, 92,822 in total
- Kuwait reports 736 new COVID-19 cases, 94,211 in total
- Algeria reports 255 new COVID-19 cases, 48,007 in total
- Libya reports 433 new COVID-19 cases, 22,791 in total
- Afghanistan reports 66 new COVID-19 cases
- Israel reports 721 new COVID-19 cases, 314,422 in total
Vietnam reports 4,271 new COVID-19 cases on August 4 morning have 316 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.