The nation aspires Russia to help it ensure vaccine supplies, accelerate the implementation of signed vaccine contracts and vaccine production technology transfer, especially COVID-19 medicine production, and other medical supplies and medicines.
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh made the statement during a reception for Russian Ambassador to Vietnam Gennady Bezdetko in Hanoi on August 3, during which the former pledged to offer the best possible conditions for the later during his term of office in the country.
Vietnam regards Russia as one of the top priorities in its external policy, and desires to reinforce time-honoured friendship and comprehensive strategic partnership with Russia in a more practical and effective manner, the Vietnamese Government chief told his guest.
Vietnam always welcomes and stays ready to create optimal conditions for foreign investors and those from Russia in particular to explore and engage in investment projects in accordance with the country’s law, particularly in fields where Russia has strengths and Vietnam has demand such as infrastructure, energy, oil and gas, for the benefit of the two nations and for peace, cooperation, development in the region and the world, Chinh emphasized.
Bezdetko pledged to further enhance and tighten the bilateral relations, especially in the context of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic in both nations and across the globe as well.
- Vietnam presents COVID-19 face masks to Russia
- Indian Immunologicals and Australia’s Griffith University tie-up for COVID-19 vaccine research
- Indian scientists at IIL join global race to develop Covid-19 vaccine
- GSK, Sanofi team up to bring out Covid-19 vaccine
- Four new cases take Vietnam’s Covid-19 count to 249
- Indian Immunologicals partners with Griffith University to develop COVID-19 vaccine
- Cadila on the Moon on HCQ lift, awaits Covid-19 vaccine booster
- Govt funds firm to develop Covid-19 vaccine
- Vietnamese expats in US donate 200,000 USD to Vietnam’s COVID-19 relief efforts
- Six Indian companies working on COVID-19 vaccine, many challenges in finding a preventive: Experts
- ‘Animal trials for the Covid-19 vaccine will be critical’: Krishna Ella
- Three COVID-19 vaccines approved for clinical trials
- British businesses donate VND500 million to Vietnam for COVID-19 fight
- Coronavirus: Australian COVID-19 vaccine to be tested
- Second US study for COVID-19 vaccine uses skin-deep shots
- China Focus: China approves three COVID-19 vaccines for clinical trials
- Pune firm first in India to get govt funding for COVID-19 vaccine
- “Mixed picture” in Europe, Covid-19 vaccine at least 12 months off: WHO
- What is Convalescent Plasma? Governor Cuomo Discusses Possible Medical Treatment Ahead of COVID-19 Vaccine
- Animal trials for the Covid-19 vaccine will be critical: Krishna Ella
Vietnam expects COVID-19 vaccine tech transfer from Russia have 404 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.