This period included, EVN has carried out four price reduction phases during 2020 and 2021 with the total amount adding to VND16.3 trillion (US$710 million).
The EVN’s move is made under the Government’s Resolution No. 83/NQ-CP issued on July 31 on a plan to reduce electricity prices (phase 4) for customers affected by the Covid-19 epidemic.
In addition, the Government also agreed to reduce 100 percent of electricity bills for designated concentrated quarantine facilities including military barracks, military schools, and other facilities designated by authorised state agencies.
On August 1, the Government Office issued a document on Deputy Prime Minister Le Minh Khai’s instruction regarding the reduction of clean water and telecommunications fees for consumers affected by the pandemic.
- There are lots of prices going up on April 1
- Shoppers could face hike in food prices after Brexit, warn peers
- Sugar tax to hit consumers amid reformulations to escape levy
- Oil Prices Poised To Rise As Cycle Comes To An End
- British Gas price hike a 'slap in the face' to customers, say MPs
- Oil Price to Reach $100 by Summer 2019 Thanks to Trump – Analyst
- EU Commission fines four consumer electronics companies for competition breaches
- British Gas price hike
- Inflation falls despite sugar tax price hikes and higher pump prices
- Conserve water, consumers urged as high demand affects supplies
- Higher prices set to leave us with less money in our pockets
- What Irish consumers will be paying more for this year (and how we can save a few cents)
- Merger to enable reduced rates for internet services
- Sainsbury’s-Asda merger ‘could lead to higher prices and less consumer choice’
- Shop prices fall in relief for households
- Australian Gov’t Weighs Intervention in Retail Energy Price-Setting
- Millions of Sky customers to see bills rise today as latest price hike kicks in
- The new tax and benefit rules and price rises that come in this month
- High expectations as Northern Ireland consumer confidence rises in quarter one
- U.K House Prices Fall as London Decline Intensifies
Utilities price to be reduced for consumers due to Covid-19 have 330 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.