In the next 24- 48 hours, the system will move north-northeastward at a speed of 10 kilometers an hour, heading to Fujian Province (China).
The fourth storm connecting with the southwest monsoon is forecast to trigger sustained winds of level 6-8, big waves of 2-4 meters and rough sea in the territorial waters from Binh Dinh to Ca Mau provinces, the Paracel Islands and the Spratly Islands.
All vessels operating in the above-mentioned waters will suffer from whirlwinds, big waves and cyclones.
In the mainland, the Northern and Central regions will continue to maintain a prolonged heatwave.
By Van Phuc- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Morehouse president: It's too soon for Georgia to open up. Here's how we're weathering the storm
- Trump denied wanting his name on relief checks. Here's how it happened.
- Locked Down With a Stimulus Check and Online Casinos, Gambling Addicts Face a 'Perfect Storm'
- Watch out! Experts name 12 stocks that could create wealth post COVID-19
- U.N. health agency faces two storms: Coronavirus and Trump’s criticism
- Agriculture Minister calls for strengthening disaster response
- Minister calls for strengthening disaster response
- The 12 Stages of Watching
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 18
- Netflix adds 15 million subscribers as people stream more than ever, but warns about tough road ahead
- Hot Cannes Titles 2016: The Deadline List
- View: Erecting a firewall against China will only hurt India
- Election of Vanuatu prime minister may speed cyclone relief work
- RBI Guv full speech: Banks to make extra NPA provision, no dividend till Sept
- Coronavirus | WHO warns over virus immunity as global death toll crosses 200,000
- News Flash: Petrol, diesel to be costlier in Delhi
- Are hurricanes getting stronger – and is climate breakdown to blame?
- Protecting Mangroves Can Prevent Billions Of Dollars In Global Flooding Damage Every Year (Opinion)
- The best free Kindle books for 2020
- Hurricane Season 2016 Is Here: Are You Ready?
Tropical depression develops into storm, internationally named Lupit have 345 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.