The southern province of Tra Vinh has approved the establishment of the Hiep My Tay Industrial Cluster with total investment capital of VND300 billion (US$13 million), the vice-chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Nguyen Quynh Thien has said.
The cluster is being developed by Thuan Phat Trading and Construction Co in Cau Ngang District and is slated for completion in the third quarter of 2023.
Once completed, it will serve a wide range of industries such as handicrafts, wooden furniture, building materials, packaging, leather shoes and textiles, food and food processing, fertiliser production, electrical and electronics, and technology for manufacturing motorcycles.
In order to meet the requirements of socio-economic development in the period of 2020-25, Tra Vinh has decided to establish three other industrial cluster (IC), including the 21ha Tan Ngai IC in Chau Thanh District; the 33ha Sa Binh IC in Long Duc Commune of Tra Vinh City and the 10.5ha Phu Can IC in Tieu Can District.
The province currently has three industrial parks, including Long Duc, Cau Quan and Co Chien IPs which cover a total area of 420ha. — VNS
- Elementary school teacher creates jobs for poor parents in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- PM asks Northern region to optimize advantages for stronger development
- Bad traffic a roadblock to tourism in Vietnam: expat
- Vietnamese, Japanese local leaders meet
- Father struggles to support near-blind wife and ill son
- How DC Comics Scored Its Biggest Win in Years With ‘Rebirth’
Tra Vinh okays $13m industrial cluster have 251 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.