The NA Chairman informed the voters about the reforms in the organization and operation of the legislative body in the 15th tenure, particularly in the first session.
He took time to talk to voters about an urban development strategy for Hai Phong, which draws many voters' interest.
The top legislator noted that the Prime Minister issued a decision on September 2020 approving the task of building a master plan for Hai Phong in 2021-2030 with a vision to 2050.
The city must quickly implement the task, he said, noting that without a master plan, there will be many obstacles for socio-economic development.
According to Hue, several districts in Hai Phong have been designated to become urban districts, so their plans on new-style rural area building should include urban development.
The city also needs to make plans for the environment in industrial parks and export processing zones, water supply and waste collection and treatment in urban and rural areas, he said.
Regarding the building of Bach Long Vy into a fishery logistics center for the northern region, Chairman Hue said the Bach Long Vi island district authority should coordinate with the municipal People's Committee and the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to develop a scheme to this purpose to submit to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
He pledged that the delegation of NA deputies of Hai Phong will help promote the idea.
- Palestine starts technical meetings over preparations for first elections in 15 years
- Uddhav Thackeray meets Bhandara fire victims' kin, orders safety audit
- Dems poised to take Senate as Congress meets to certify Biden win
- Joe Biden and Donald Trump to hold dueling campaign events in Georgia on Monday ahead of special election that will decide control of the Senate as president calls on state's Republican governor to RESIGN
- Govt-farmer talks inconclusive, next meet on Jan 8
- Pence doesn't provide evidence of voter fraud in meeting with GOP senators
- AP VoteCast: GOP voters in Georgia back Trump's false claims
- Mike Pence puts Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer ON HOLD when they called to demand he remove Donald Trump with the 25th Amendment - so she threatens to impeach president for 'sedition' to end 'horror show'
- Tomar meets Rajnath to discuss govt strategy to end deadlock
- Meet the mob who stormed the Capitol: The horned Arizona QAnon supporter who stood at Senate dais moments after Pence delivered Trump rebuke and the insurrectionist who put his feet on Pelosi's desk and 'scratched his balls'
- Roger Stone personally thanks Donald Trump for pardoning him and pushes him to appoint a special counsel into 'voting fraud' at meeting attended by Kimberly Guilfoyle
- Production, business activities in HCMC remain effective
- BJP to chalk out strategy ahead of panchayat polls in Uttar Pradesh
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 6
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 10
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 8
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 31
- Vietnam’s PM, President request withdrawal of China’s illicit oil rig
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 4
- COVID-19 successes, multilateral diplomacy, devastating disasters among Vietnam’s top events in 2020
Top legislator holds online meeting with Hai Phong voters have 488 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.