Don Pramudwinai will take this opportunity to promote cooperation on the Bio-Circular-Green Economy Model (BCG) as well as the comprehensive recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, and to support multilateralism and regional cooperation to address the regional and global challenges, according to the country's Foreign Ministry.
During the foreign ministerial meeting, ASEAN Foreign Ministers will discuss ways to promote ASEAN Community building that is people-centered and people-oriented, prepared for future challenges and opportunities, and prospering together, under the theme "We Care, We Prepare, We Prosper" and priorities under Brunei Darussalam's ASEAN Chairmanship this year.
In engaging with external partners, ASEAN Foreign Ministers will reiterate the importance of ASEAN centrality in the evolving regional architecture amidst the uncertainties of regional security dynamics and other emerging challenges, especially those arisen from the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition, they will discuss ASEAN's collective efforts to address regional and global challenges, including the implementation of the five-point consensus agreed by ASEAN leaders on April 24, 2021, and make preparations for the upcoming 38th and 39th ASEAN Summit and Related Summits in October 2021. They will also discuss and exchange views with external partners on the situation of the COVID-19 pandemic and other important regional and international issues of common concern.
This year, Thailand will handover ASEAN – India Coordinatorship to Singapore, and will take over ASEAN – Japan Coordinatorship from Vietnam.
- UK steel industry vulnerable despite post-crisis recovery
- Five-star Ascot United boost Hellenic League Premier Division survival hopes with Highmoor Ibis win
- £1.3bn plan to protect Post Office
- Japanese crime boss held in Thailand after 'yakuza' tatts go viral
- £20bn boost for ailing economy
- Singing can boosts post-natal depression recovery, study claims
- PM: Do whatever it takes to protect the security of Europe post-Brexit
- ‘Do not block post-Brexit security deal’ warns Theresa May
- Global recovery and UK growth boosts firms at home and abroad as much-feared economic slowdown fails to materialise
- Stunning Instagram star’s incredible recovery from anorexic, to obsessive bodybuilder to healthy fitness blogger
- US, Pakistan need to take 'extra steps' to boost trust: Ahsan Iqbal
- Steel recovery boosts Thyssenkrupp profits
- Cabinet revolt brewing as Boris Johnson challenges Theresa May over post-Brexit EU rules ‘deal’
- Brexit boost for Theresa May as German foreign minister calls for bespoke deal
- Theresa May to call for new security treaty with EU to 'retain cooperation'
- Morrisons to see profits boost as road to recovery continues
- New Orleans delegates hoping to draw post-Brexit business to US shores
- Barcelona boost as winger Ousmane Dembele returns to training ahead of schedule
- Leeds United in line for timely triple injury boost
- MP backs call for Post Office to reopen in Cowley Road
Thailand boosts ASEAN cooperation for comprehensive post-pandemic recovery have 430 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.