This Decree takes effect from August 2021. Localities and public educational institutions that have paid teachers’ seniority allowances from July 1, 2020, up to now, shall continue to comply with this Decree.
By Phan Thao – Translated by Anh Quan
- Anna Wintour turns teacher, job coach in online MasterClass
- Liberia: 'Don't Limit Yourselves,' Guest Speaker Encourages Graduates
- Liberia: 3-Yr-Old Girl Can Recite All 24 Presidents of Liberia
- Free man with a free conscience – Austin Fernando’s farewell speech
- How the EPA's Scott Pruitt Became the Most Dangerous Member of Trump’s Cabinet
- News Sentinel endorsements for Commission Districts 3 and 7
- Minute by minute: All 13 rescued from flooded Thai cave
- Sampling the Delouche Series
- Pirates Charities donation to South Fayette school increases physical fitness
- Health & Fitness Issue 2019: Dance is all about connections, community and expression
- POLITICO Playbook: Impeachment watch: Schiff says ‘we need an answer’
- Honoring Stalin: The Comeback of a Soviet Dictator
- Arts and more: Urban engagement director promotes downtown Colorado Springs
- Year In Review: 2018
- The Root’s Clapback Mailbag: Killing Me Softly
- What Students Are Saying About: Audiobooks, the Best and Worst of 2018, and Taking a Leap of Faith
- Mom at center of 'wrongful birth' debate: If lawmakers cared, they would have called
- Gunfire Erupts at a School. Leaders Offer Prayers. Children Are Buried. Repeat.
- It Happened In Crawford County: Dr. Sarah Nigh-Bruner
- Centria Healthcare accused of fraud, targeting poor in metro Detroit
Teachers continue to enjoy seniority allowance have 513 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.