Hanoi (VNA) – The General Department of Taxation plans to debut its e-tax application for mobile devices , Etax-mobile , in August to facilitate taxpayers particularly amid the complicated developments of COVID-19.
The country has so far seen 99 percent of enterprises using electronic tax services. The proportion is much lower among individuals due to inconvenient support software, hence the department's development of Etax-mobile
In the immediate future, Etax-mobile will be provided for individual use on iOS and Android platforms.
In addition to supporting functions provided on the e-tax system via the web platform, the application will provide enhanced user experience services, additional search functions, links to banks' payment applications.
The department said that, with 60 million individuals having tax codes, the use of Etax-mobile will help taxpayers easily access related administrative procedures and communicate with tax authorities. They can transparently and conveniently fulfill their tax obligations anywhere./.
- 10 lessons learned for managing mobile devices
- Microsoft gives mobile devices a new voice
- New Telstra app turns mobile devices into landline handsets
- Why HTML5 enables more businesses to deliver more apps to more mobile devices with greater ease
- Is that a computer in your pocket? 6 mobile devices tested
- Six mobile devices tested
- Review: Spb Mobile Shell 2.0 increases the efficiency of your Windows Mobile device
- Mobile software Monday: WMWiFiRouter turns your Windows Mobile device into a mobile hotspot
- Mobile device virtualization to solve user access woes?
- Review: HTC HD2 raises the bar for Windows Mobile devices
- Uptake of solar-charged mobile devices 'limited'
- Enterprises find easier ways to package and deliver applications and data to mobile devices
- Review: Sprint Touch Pro and AT&T HTC Fuze Windows Mobile devices
- Developing enterprise applications for mobile devices remains way too hard
- Office 2007 file format is incompatible with all mobile devices
- Do mobile devices really need multicore chips?
- Mobile software Monday: 4Smartphone hosted Exchange with mobile device clients
- 3Dlabs--Creative's launch pad into mobile space?
- CES: Bluetooth arrives for car, phone, mobile devices
- NTT DoCoMo, IBM, Intel team to secure mobile devices
Taxation body to launch e-tax application for mobile devices this month have 326 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.