The support has been provided to employees and employers affected by the pandemic in line with Resolution No. 68/NQ-CP and Decision No. 23/2021/QD-TTg.
Through the system, relevant agencies at the district level will send daily reports from 2pm to 4pm, which will be collected and submitted to provincial People's Committees by district People's Committees from 4pm to 4:30pm.
The provincial People's Committees will forward the statistics to the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA) from 4:30pm to 5pm.
Up to 3,667 system accounts have been opened for relevant agencies and localities.
Notably, the system will automatically send monthly reports to the MoLISA, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the State Bank of Vietnam, and the Prime Minister./.
- UPDATE 2: Govt not negotiating with terrorists — officials
- Govt to file raps vs Maute supporters
- What Captain Zaharie's Daughter Has To Say To Daily Mail For Their "Bogus" Report
- Driver of medical motorcycle hits pro cyclist, sends him brutally crashing to the ground
- We spent 3 nights in the NYC underbelly with a crime reporter to see how safe the ‘safest big city’ in the US really is
- DEVELOPING TIMELINE: Latest Verified Updates Of Crashed AirAsia Flight QZ8501
- Former CIA director under Obama: ‘Someone needs to lose their job’ if reports about ISIS intelligence are true
- Connectivity, news and social media become crucial lifelines in Japan’s quake-hit areas
- 70 activists on ‘military hit list’
- Malaysia's Health Ministry Watches Out For H7N9 Bird Flu Pandemic
- Bad Brakes, Bad Road, Bad Driving Behind The Deadly Genting Bus Crash, Says Govt.
- ‘Govt spending may beat 2016 target’
- Chinese Families Of MH370: "Malaysian Govt And Military Are The Real Executioners"
- UK govt to revisit travel advisory against Mindanao
- Mass Abduction Of Nigerian Schoolgirls: Latest Updates And Highlights
- Palace: Govt accelerates ‘normalization process’ in typhoon-hit areas
- Updates from the 1st presidential debate
- Ban urges UN system-wide support to WHO’s efforts to fight Ebola
- Malaysia's Oldest Newspaper Is Sorry For Baseless Article On Destabilising The Govt
- Govt of the people, buy and sell people, too
Support to pandemic-hit groups updated daily on gov't information reporting system have 385 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.