According to a survey conducted by VnExpress since July 22, real estate has been among the two most interesting investment channels, with demand for safe and high interest investment routes increasing during this volatile economic period.
To meet market demand for quality real estate to live in or invest, Aqua City has introduced a line of semi-detached villas called “Song gia tuyet tac”, located in the urban center of Phoenix.
This product line offers quality green living space, while bringing to the market a long term and cost-effective investment.
The prime riverside location and green environment of Phoenix, Aqua City. Photo by Novaland.
Prominent among the central subdivision of Phoenix island, semi-detached villas possess unique advantages that include a prime riverside location and the primeval island.
These villas leave a strong impression with their delicate architecture and smart planning. Inspired by Neo Classic and Art Deco design, these villas boast an elegant and luxurious appeal.
Specially, these semi-detached villas have three open sides, including a garden in front and behind the house, and a terrace.
Two villas can be interconnected across front and back garden and terrace, creating spacious shared spaces for bonding activities of two families, convenient for extended families or friends… who want to live near each other.
Luxurious living space ensures privacy and satisfies the need for intimate connection. Photo by Novaland.
Besides luxurious living space, “Song gia tuyet tac” semi-detached villas offer privacy and intimate connection, a prime island urban center location and internal utility system.
Here you may find 1.2 kilometers of radial canals, along with health, education and entertainment facilities. In addition, island urban residents can also enjoy a whole collection of the most unique facilities at Aqua City like Aqua Marina, Aqua Central Mall, and Aqua Sport Complex.
According to real estate experts, “Song gia tuyet tac” semi-detached villa is considered a smart investment, and an ideal accommodation type surrounded by a healthy community, nurturing future generations, friendship, while affirming the position of its owner.
Artist impression of life in Phuong Hoang. Photo by Novaland.
With a limited number, “Song gia tuyet tac” semi-detached villas help to save costs compared to grand villas, suitable for investors to optimize costs, ensuring great profit potential.
In Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding areas, the lack of projects with sufficient scale and stature to develop villas contributes to the attractiveness of this particular product line. Buyers are increasingly interested in health, a living space to fully enjoy along with utility, landscape, and ecology values.
Located in the east of HCMC, the project is only 20 minutes from the city center and Long Thanh International Airport. When the infrastructure is complete, Phoenix and Aqua City are expected to create a bustling residential community in this urban area, optimizing profitability for investors.
“This is a suitable time to own a masterpiece semi-detached villa in Phoenix, Aqua City with preferential policies that help investors easily arrange cash flow and calculate predicted profitability at an early stage of investment,” a representative said.
With only 5 percent of the initial capital, customers can own the product, enjoy a 24 percent interest rate for two years, 5 percent discount when choosing from two products, and many other incentives.
For more information, visit: https://aquacity.com.vn/sa-ban-360/
- Experts recommend ways to attract investors during energy crunch
- London's Eastern rising: How Chinese investors behind famous skyscrapers 'The Cheesegrater' and 'Walkie Talkie' dream up plan to turn The City into 24-hour economy and stronghold it against rivals Paris and New York
- The 10 most popular homes for sale revealed: From a property with a mini-race track, to one with a crushed velvet bedroom with ceiling mirrors - and a £200k semi in Sunderland
- Vietnam among five biggest investors in Cambodia
- Hanoi leader pledges favorable conditions for Japanese investors
- Mystery offshore investor takes 20% stake in Evening Standard
- VSIP grants red books to first homeowners of Sun Casa
- Paradise lost: Half of Queensland’s once desirable luxury island resorts now deserted or derelict
- Somerville's New "Opportunity Zones" - Opportunities for Whom?
- ‘Look where we’ve got to – defeated and dominated’: my generation’s failure to liberate Palestine
- Woo family hoping to win over a visiting expat for Bronte apartment with views and a pool
- Ukraine’s Fate Hangs in the Balance at Paris Peace Talks: What You Have to Know
- Russia likely to cut key rate to 6% in 2020, rouble seen easing: Reuters poll
- Nigerian Govt approves tax waivers automation platform
- TenneT, Dutch state choose advisers for strategic review
- What $60,000 will buy you around the world: From a countryside cottage in Portugal to a historic townhouse in central Italy these are the best (and most affordable) homes overseas
- Italy: Seaside getaway turns into dumping ground for migrants
- [Cash Buyers] Top 10 Neighborhoods in Fairfax City
- [Cash Buyers] Top 10 Neighborhoods in Burke
- [Cash Buyers] Top 10 Neighborhoods in Kingstowne
Semi-detached villas attract investors to eastern HCMC have 788 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.