Saigon Times – Great Circle donates necessities to Covid-19 treatment hospitals
By Le Vu – Thanh Dieu
|Representatives of the Red Cross Society of Thu Duc City and the Saigon Times – Great Circle 2021 program hand over gifts to Le Van Viet Hospital – PHOTOS: LE VU|
HCMC – The Saigon Times – Great Circle 2021 program, an initiative of the Saigon Times Group, provided medical supplies and necessities to various Covid-19 treatment hospitals in HCMC on August 3 to support them in the fight against the pandemic.
The relief was donated by readers of the Saigon Times Group's publications and partners of the group.
Through the program, the 2030 Businesspeople Club, a member of the Saigon Times Club, collaborated with the Red Cross Society of Thu Duc City to hand over medical equipment and necessities to Thu Duc City Hospital, Thu Duc Covid-19 Treatment Hospital, Field Hospital No. 7, Le Van Viet and Le Van Thinh hospitals in Binh Trung Tay Ward, Thu Duc City.
The medical supplies and necessities comprised 2,000 boxes of celery and fish mint powder from Isito Food Company Limited, 5,000 jars of pudding from Tai Tai Company, 10 boxes of TopGlove medical gloves from Thai Thuc Anh Company, 200 boxes of instant noodle from Dinh Quang Hoan, deputy general director of Viet Capital Securities Joint Stock Company, and 400 boxes of instant noodle from the Red Cross Society of Thu Duc City.
|Representatives of Field Hospital No. 7 for Covid-19 Treatment receive necessities from the Saigon Times – Great Circle 2021 program|
Nguyen Thi My Chau, director of the Social Work Department of Thu Duc City Hospital, said donations from the Saigon Times – Great Circle 2021 program are very meaningful and useful in the context of the complicated Covid-19 pandemic.
She thanked the organizers and sponsors for their support and encouragement for doctors and healthcare workers at the hospital, who are working very hard to treat and take care of Covid-19 patients as well as patients of other diseases.
"Thu Duc City Hospital is also tasked with supporting other field hospitals for Covid-19 treatment in the city. These field hospitals are responsible for treating Covid-19 patients with mild symptoms," she said.
The Saigon Times Group launched the "Saigon Times – Great Circle 2021" program with the theme, "Join hands to fight off the pandemic", on June 2, aimed at supporting people affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. The program receives donations from organizations and individuals and then distributes them to the needy in HCMC and other provinces.
Donations for the program can be sent to:
Tap chi Kinh te Sai Gon
Bank account number: 1007 1485 1003318
Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank) – Hoa Binh Branch – HCMC
Transaction content: Name – UnghoSaigon Times – NVTL – Donghanhchongdich
To participate in the program, please contact:
Huynh Huong (Phone number: 0913118711)
Or Huy Han (Phone number: 0902696617)
- Teen diagnosed with thyroid cancer reveals hospital support that made life 'bearable'
- Country Singer Drake White Hospitalized After Near Collapse on Stage
- Bride who rejoiced in being cancer-free for the first time in three years on her wedding day had just NINE perfect days of marriage before her tumour came back for the final time
- The 100 Best Screenwriters of All Time
- Marie Fredriksson dead at 61 – Roxette star bravely battled radiation damage after gruelling cancer treatment
- Wendy Williams Says She 'Feels Wonderful' Days After Reported Relapse and Hospitalization
- First victims of volcano tragedy are rushed off a military jet from New Zealand and are taken to one of Australia's biggest burns unit for treatment
- The WWI hero who was as brave on the battlefield as he was bold in the bedroom! Hot new movie epic 1917 was inspired by the true story of director Sam Mendes's grandfather. Here we tell it in full for the first time - thanks to his own very racy memoir
- Kindness towards the community
- Pharmacogenetics In Treating Epilepsy
- 'Please stay another day, I beg you': Mum's heartbreaking pleas as she waits for tot's heart transplant
- Gable to host 6th annual fundraiser for Children’s Safe Harbor
- Little girl has 500 seizures a day and is unlikely to see her 18th birthday
- Girl's nasty cold was a rare brain condition that 'turned her back into a baby'
- Australian hairdresser is rushed home for surgery after she was nearly killed in a Bali bag snatch three years after her boyfriend died in handcuffs - as their heartbreaking story is revealed
- Holiday Tree Lightings, Parades & More 2019: San Diego County
- How Alynda Segarra Created Hurray for the Riff Raff After Her Abortion
- From eyelash extensions to lawn-mowing: 20 things that wreck your 20:20 vision
- What should we do about paedophiles?
- The foul reign of the biological clock
Saigon Times - Great Circle donates necessities to Covid-19 treatment hospitals have 745 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.