HCM CITY — A performance video by Vietnamese female rapper Pháo and American rapper, singer and songwriter Michel Ray Stevenson, known as Tyga, has been released on YouTube.
The work, 2 Ph ú t H ơ n (Make It Hot), is the remake of a song of the same name by Pháo, which attracted more than 5.3 million views on YouTube after just six days of release in March last year.
The video was remixed by Christian "Cq" Quinonez, a producer for Tyga's hits. It was produced by DJ, producer Kaiz and Warner Music Viet Nam & Spinnin's Records.
In the new version of 2 Ph ú t H ơ n , Pháo and Tyga perform House music in Vietnamese and English.
The visuals on the video were created by Tùng Crazy Monkey, a famous visual artist of HCM City.
2 Phú t H ơ n was released on YouTube on July 23, and has attracted more than 126,000 views.
"I hope my performance with Tyga in 2 Ph ú t H ơ n will take my career to new heights," the 18-year-old Pháo wrote on her Facebook page.
Pháo, whose real name is Nguyễn Diệu Hiền, was born in 2003 in Tuyên Quang Province. She began her career as an underground singer and songwriter when she was at high school.
In 2018, she became involved in rap.
Last year, she was the 1st runner-up at King of Rap , a reality TV show adapted from South Korea's Show Me the Money rap competition.
The full video of the performances of contestants in the first episode of King of Rap reached nearly 6 million views after a week of being on YouTube.
Pháo has released 10 songs, including hits 2 Ph ú t H ơ n , Ta L à Của Nhau ( We belong together) and Vietnamese Girl .
She now studies at the Hà Nội College of Arts.
Tyga has signed a recording contract with leading agencies such as Young Money Entertainment and Republic Records.
He has collaborated with superstars such as Chirs Brown, Lil Wayne and Drake.
His single, Taste , peaked at number 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2018. The song was the lead single for his seventh album Legendary released in 2019.
He was nominated for the Best Rap/Collaboration, Video and Best Song at the Grammy Awards, BET Awards and World Music Awards in 2011 and 2014. — VNS
- Rapper Den Vau’s new music video goes viral
- Rapper Đen Vâu’s new music video goes viral
- Jacqueline Fernandez Shares BTS Video from Paani Paani Shoot in Blazing Heat of Rajasthan
- From Corinna Kopf to Tana Mongeau—The Biggest YouTubers on OnlyFans
- Megan Thee Stallion releases raunchy 'Thot S***' video with political twist
- Rapper Den Vau sets YouTube record with latest MV
- BTS' 'Dynamite' hits 1 Billion views on YouTube; becomes fastest Korean group to achieve this feat
- Paul Walker Tribute 'See You Again' Most Watched YouTube Video in History—But 'Despacito' Could Soon Overtake it
- Yuzi sneaks into Dhanashree's dance video
- Rapper and producer T-Pain mentions Trae Tha Truth in latest episode of '85 South'
- Rapper Wretch 32 shares video of his dad, 62, being tasered by police and falling down stairs in raid on his home
- Rapper Polo G, Others Facing Charges Following Traffic Stop In Miami
- Parvathy Thiruvothu Apologises For Liking Sexual Misconduct Accused Rapper Vedan’s Instagram Post
- 'American Idol' Contestants Who Came Out After the Show
- Lil Loaded death updates – ‘Ex-girlfriend’ cited as reason for ‘suicide,’ according to rapper’s friend
- Believe Women? Rapper T.I. Attacks Sexual Assault Accusers as Greedy Extortionists in Music Video
- Korean American Rapper Jay Park Addressed Accusations Of Cultural Appropriation After Covering Kendrick Lamar's "DNA"
- What Happened To The First Asian American Rapper Signed To A Major Label?
- Rob Kardashian Thinks Blac Chyna Wants a Rapper, Not Him
- 25 years after its release, the ‘Macarena’ still gets people dancing
Rappers Pháo, American rapper Tyga release video on YouTube have 709 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.