Amid the complicated developments of the pandemic, the ministry made the appeal to increase resources for the fight in accordance with Articles 48 and 55 of the Law on Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases and Articles 39 and 53 of the Law on Medical Examination and Treatment.
Chairpersons of municipal and provincial People’s Committees will be responsible for directing Health Departments to request private medical establishments to receive and treat COVID-19 patients when requested.
They are also required to create favorable conditions for private medical sector in the effort, equip them with medical equipment and provide support for their staff in line with regulations.
As of July 30 morning, Vietnam had documented 133,405 COVID-19 infections.
- Australia, Singapore join hands to fight violent extremism
- Govt urged to control private hospital fees
- Isoc joins hands with PACC to boost anti-corruption fight
- Zimbabwe seeks US$35 million to fight cholera outbreak
- Controlling medical prices pose a tough test
- The Big Read: Private-hire drivers face roadblocks as they seek way out of once-lucrative industry
- We just want to bring our brave girl’s body home: Aged just 26, Anna Campbell was the first British woman to die fighting Isis. But 19 months on, her grief-stricken family still face a battle of their own
- Fund gives J&J, Oxford experts US$19 million to fight deadly viruses
- Insurance linked to high medical inflation
- Making a hole in medical waste
- News Testing crucial in fight against HIV
- Army insists private injured in fight, not in disciplinary action
- Team for first orang asli medic post taking shape
- The Apprentice 2019: Librarian Lottie Lion, 19, and digital marketing manager Lewis Ellis, 28, 'had a fling during filming'
- Fight against reclamation intensifies
- Vietnam to encourage informal sector to pay tax
- News Take 5: Can't-miss games of the 2018-19 NBA season
- Medical tourism: Looking ahead to 2015
- Protecting Phl healthcare sector
- The fight over boxing legend George Chuvalo
Private medical sector asked to join COVID-19 fight have 290 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.