HCM CITY — The Hoàn Mỹ Thủ Đức International General Hospital in HCM City's Thủ Đức city on Monday began admitting COVID-19 patients after one week of preparation to share the burden with public hospitals and meet the increasing number of cases.
The hospital's 100 beds on the second to fourth floors along with necessary equipment are used to serve COVID-19 patients. The number of beds will be increased to 200.
More than 3,000 doctors, nurses and other medical staff who work at the Hoàn Mỹ system’s 15 hospitals and six clinics have been sent to work at the Hoàn Mỹ Thủ Đức International General Hospital to treat COVID-19 patients.
The cost of COVID-19 treatment will be covered by the health insurance fund and additional costs not in the COVID-19 treatment list will be charged based on the hospital’s fees. — VNS
- The Nooner for 06-26-19
- Industry Briefs 6-3-19
- THE NOONER for 07-01-19
- The Nooner for 07-03-19
- The True Cost of Gun Violence in America
- Quicken Loans hiring 1,300 as it reports record loan volume
- Locked out of care: Brain fungus death points to extensive problems in Kansas prisons
- Groundbreaking heart surgery saves Wisconsin toddler's life
- Mental health care in Colorado in a state of crisis and a ruthless cycle of destruction
- AP Exclusive: Sackler foreign firm caught up in opioid probe
- AP: Purdue foreign arm caught up in opioid probe in Europe
- The Struggles of Rejecting the Gender Binary
- When You’re Told You’re Too Fat to Get Pregnant
- New businesses in central Pa.
- Gambit's 40 Under 40 in New Orleans: See the 2019 class
- Daily Business Report-May 16, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Fact-checking the first Democratic debate
- The 50 Best Memoirs of the Past 50 Years
- A timeline of Congo's latest deadly Ebola virus outbreak
- Shopper News blog: Last-minute ideas for tasty, colorful, fun Easter
Private hospital Hoàn Mỹ Thủ Đức in HCM City begins admitting COVID-19 patients have 312 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.