Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has sent a letter encouraging frontline forces in COVID-19 prevention and control, recognising and complementing their contributions and efforts in the fight.
|Medical staff engaging in the COVID-19 fight. (Photo: Vietnam Pictorial)|
He noted that in response to the call by Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong on July 29, the whole Party, people and army has worked hard with a high determination to stamp out the pandemic.
|Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh. (Photo: VNA)|
The PM underscored that although COVID-19 has been developing complicatedly and unexpectedly and causing difficulties and hardships, it has failed to lessen the frontline forces’ spirit for the community.
- On Ethiopia-Eritrea frontline, anger at Addis' olive branch
- Libyan forces push back against Haftar in house-to-house battles
- Yemen rebel chief vows no surrender as govt forces push into port
- Man in his 20s is left fighting for his life after he was stabbed in north London's Muswell Hill
- No harm if ministers join politics: PM
- NBTC briefs PM on progress with spectrum sale
- News 19 dead in fighting between Myanmar army, rebels: military
- PM defends Kingdom’s conscription system
- The US Air Force put the destructive power of nearly three dozen F-35 stealth fighters into the air in just 11 minutes
- PM Lee says he and SAF leaders 'take safety with utmost seriousness'
- PM defends DNA collection in deep South
- PBA D-League: CEU crushes St. Clare, forces do-or-die game
- Residence of Libyan deputy PM attacked amid oil port stand-off
- Hungarians expected to grant third term to nationalist PM Orban in election
- PM fears for northerners’ safety amid tropical storms
- How the Bachelor in Paradise scandal inspired an episode of The Good Fight
- UN says Malian forces executed 12 civilians at a market
- Stroll leads rescue deal for Force India F1 team
- Trump signs directive in move to create a US Space Force
- National Day Rally 2018: 10 Singaporeans who got special mention in PM Lee Hsien Loong's speech
PM complements frontline forces in COVID-19 fight have 304 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.