The entries should capture remarkable moments of humanitarian activities conducted by chapters of Red Cross Society at all levels, including support for the poor and disadvantaged people, emergency relief and humanitarian assistance, health-care and first aid given to the needy.
Attentively, the entries should include the Vietnam Red Cross Society's logo.
Photos must be taken since 2017 and have not won any competitions at home or abroad.
They should be sent to the organizers at the address: The Vietnam Red Cross Society Central Committee, No.82 Nguyen Du street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, or emailed to [email protected] from September 1 to October 30.
Translated by Chung Anh
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 14
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 15
- Vietnam's beauty in pictures
- Vietnam launches tourism promotion campaign on Facebook
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- Vietnam loses 860 million USD to natural disasters last year
- PM highly evaluates OFID-funded projects in Vietnam
- Former US first lady to visit Vietnam, back sustained education for girls
- FAO calls for urgent actions to end hunger and malnutrition in Vietnam
- Vietnam attends int’l law development conference in Indonesia
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 15
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- Winners of Vietnam-Russia painting contest honoured
- Vietnam sees fastest population ageing in Asia
- Vietnamese women honoured for positive contributions to society
- Vietnam to resolutely return foreign waste containers: PM
- Festival to highlight Thái ethnic culture
- Vietnam ranks second among top 30 destinations in the world to work
- Concluding cross-border M&A deals in a professional fashion
Photo contest highlights Vietnam Red Cross Society’s activities have 236 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.