|LNG Ca Na project-phase 1 faces risk of missing construction day|
Ninh Thuan People's Committee asked the Department of Planning and Investment to accelerate procedures for the bidding for the first phase of the 1,500MW Ca Na Power Centre.
It was added to the Power Development Plan (PDP) VII this April. The project was expected to be started in the third quarter and completed and put into commercial operation in the fourth quarter of 2024. Phases following the first would be outlined in the PDP VIII.
The power centre has a total investment capital of VND49 trillion ($2.13 billion) and would supply electricity to southern cities and provinces.
The project includes a 1,500MW combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) LNG power plant, a port to receive LNG with an annual capacity of 4.8 million tonnes, LNG warehouse with a capacity of 4.8 million tonnes a year.
In addition, in April, the prime minister approved the suggestion of the Ministry of Transport to add an LNG import port to Ca Na LNG Power Complex. The terminal can endure loads of up to 97,000 tonnes and will directly support the first phase of the power centre.
Numerous investors want to develop the power centre, including Delta Offshore Energy Pte. Ltd, Exxon Mobil, Marubeni, T&T Group and Trung Nam Group.
By Ha Vy
- Flaw in standard puts VoIP gear at risk
- A.I.-powered assistants step into the enterprise
- Live Well with Type 2 Diabetes
- What was that again? 3 backup packages tested
- Northern Gateway Pipeline Project
- Master these 10 processes to sharpen your project management skills
- Homegrown high-performance computing
- Asia's seaport tech
- Brain Research: Brain Enhancements, Treatments And More Scientific Brain Discoveries
- Security Job Descriptions
- Just Some Kids from Northeast Ohio
- The Smoking Vaccine
- Brain Research: New Discoveries And Experiments
- More Caring Caregivers
- Chronic Stress Of Workplace Bullying And Cortisol Response
- Why Drinking a Little Booze Each Day May Be Killing You
- The Science of Heartbreak
- A Tale of 3 Hearts
- SSHCure: Flow-based attack detection that cuts through the chaff
- Why Chiquita Chose SaaS Apps from Upstart Workday
Phase one of LNG Ca Na Power Centre at risk of missing construction schedule have 320 words, post on vir.com.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.