Hanoi (VNA) – On the primary market, the State Treasury and the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) mobilised more than 32.5 trillion VND (1.41 billion USD) via 22 Government bond (G-bond) auctions on the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) in July.
Of the sum, the State Treasury raised 28,061 billion VND and the VBSP 4,500 billion VND.
Compared to the end of June, annual interest rates for the 5-, 7-, 10-, and 15-year bonds issued by the State Treasury decreased by 0.03 – 0.04 percent. Meanwhile, those for bonds with 20- and 30-year maturity remained unchanged at 2.91 and 3.05 percent, respectively.
On the secondary market, bonds worth 204,135 billion VND were sold in the month. The average trading value reached 9,278 billion VND per session, down 24.6 percent on-month.
The total volume traded via repos made up 29.58 percent of the total.
Foreign investors' purchase accounted for 1.59 percent of the total value in July, with net purchase value hitting 538 billion VND./.
- Treasury bond auction draws weakest demand in nearly a decade
- Two regions mobilise 690 trillion VND for new rural area building
- Treasury to issue additional P15-B 7-year bonds
- Group tied to foreign investors buys record share of 10-year Treasury auction
- Italy just raised $6.5 billion selling debt — but the prices show just how little faith markets have in the country
- Govt raises Rp 223.97t from debt papers in Q1, economist warns of risks
- Aston Martin built for James Bond heading to auction
- China’s bond-market mystery: Why aren’t there more defaults?
- Gov’t borrowings hit P44.4 B in July
- Incoming bids for sukuk breaks record at Rp 40 trillion
- 3-year T-bonds fetch lower rates
- US treasury exploring 50-yr bond for first time
- Government selling P30-billion retail T-bonds
- Pakistan auctions cars in austerity drive, PM commutes by helicopter
- Government eyes return to panda, samurai bond markets
- IFC's Inaugural Komodo Green Bond Raises $134m for Climate Investments in Indonesia
- IFC’s Komodo green bond raises $134m for climate investments
- U.S. government bonds fall ahead of Treasury auctions
- Governement launches dollar bond issuance
- Upsized retail Treasury bonds fetch lower rate
Over 32.5 trillion VND raised through G-bond auctions in July have 324 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.