Hoang Tuan Anh, CEO of PHG Smart Home, said that the company tied up with the Vietnam Young Entrepreneurs Association and the Ho Chi Minh City Youth Union to launch the ATM Oxy campaign to help F0 patients in Ho Chi Minh City.
From August 2, the ATM Oxy campaign will grant 90 oxygen cylinders with a capacity of eight litres each for patients. The oxygen cylinders are available in Districts 7, 8, 10, Tan Phu, Binh Tan, and Binh Chanh from 8am to 5pm every day.
He said, “We will deliver the oxygen cylinders to the patients’ homes. Hopefully, the inititaive will cover all districts and Thu Duc City.”
The ATM Oxy campaign is calling for donations of 300 oxygen bottles. Businesses, benefactors, and suppliers are encouraged to join hands to support and save the lives of patients who are lacking oxygen.
|Hoang Tuan Anh, CEO of PHG Smart Home and founder of ATM Oxy, checking oxygen cylinders|
|After being extracted from stations in the suburbs, oxygen cylinders will be transported to district stations|
|Patients can call 0796 55 5564 so that the Youth Union team can deliver oxygen cylinders to their homes quickly|
|Oxygen cylinders are handed over to people in quarantine areas|
|Patients will receive guidance on using oxygen cylinders from experts|
|Families can save their loved ones with the oxygen cylinders delivered to their doorsteps|
- Planning Your New Employee Orientation Program
- Medical Billing Training and Support Technology - Three Key Components
- Medical Patient Scheduling - Benefits
- Worries Over New Arthritis 'Smart Drug' Monthly Injection
- Obese Patient Equipment - Aiding Those That Are Overweight
- Taking an Imaging Department to a New Level
- What Does the Initial Franchise Fee Cover?
- Bipolar Mood Disorder - Important Facts Patients Must Know
- Dazzle People With Your Ability to Remember Names
- Google Initial Public Stock Offering - Exciting Secrets Of Top Billionaires
- How the New York Times Selects Books to Review
- Will the Economic Stimulus Bill Create New Franchise Opportunities?
- New FDA Draft Guidance - Non Clinical Evaluation For Anticancer Pharmaceuticals
- In and Around Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Kidney Patients Should Be Aware of NSF, Dangers of Gadolinium Contrast Dyes
- Osteoporosis - The Weakening Support of Life
- Many Functions of a GPS Device - Finding Your Way to a New GPS System!
- Can This New Drug For MS Be a New Beginning?
- Medical ID Theft Spawns New Compliance Requirements
- Market Forces and the New Focus on Demand-Driven Healthcare
New initiative named ATM Oxy to support COVID-19 patients have 387 words, post on vir.com.vn at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.