Pop star Justin Bieber and rapper Megan Thee Stallion scored the most nominations for this year’s MTV Video Music Awards .
Dua Lipa received four nods including best song of the year for “Levitating” and best collaboration for “Prisoner”.
The award ceremony next month will welcome back fans as part of a live audience.
Justin Bieber will compete for artist of the year with Megan Thee Stallion, who landed six nominations including one for “WAP,” the racy video with rapper Cardi B.
He received seven nods, including artist of the year, best pop song for “Peaches,” and video of the year for “Popstar,” his collaboration with DJ Khaled and Drake.
- MTV VMAs 2021: See who's nominated
- Justin Bieber, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Nas X and Olivia Rodrigo Lead 2021 MTV VMA Nominations
- MTV VMA Nominations: Justin Bieber & Megan Thee Stallion Lead Field
- MTV VMAs 2021: Justin Bieber, Megan Thee Stallion and BTS lead nominations
- Justin Bieber and Megan Thee Stallion lead 2021 MTV VMA nominations
- 2021 MTV Video Music Awards: Justin Bieber leads with 7 nominations, followed by Megan Thee Stallion and Olivia Rodrigo
- Justin Bieber leads nominees for 2021 MTV Video Music Awards
- 2021 MTV Video Music Awards sees Justin Bieber land the most nominations
MTV's VMA awards: Dua Lipa's 'Levitating' nominated for best song of the year have 193 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.