During the handover meeting, Senior Colonel Nghiem Dinh Trung, Commander of the Bac Ninh provincial Military Command, briefed the delegation on the COVID-19 situation in the province, as well as the support from the Ministry of National Defense, military units and armed forces in the area.
Sharing with difficulties of the anti-COVID-19 front-line forces in border provinces as well as in Bac Giang and Bac Ninh provinces, General Duyet hoped that the Hanoi Capital High Command and the Military Region 1 Command would closely work with the local military units to promote the leading role of the joint forces in the fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
On behalf of Military Region 1's armed forces, he thanked the Hanoi Capital High Command for presenting the medical supplies to the troops in performing COVID-19 prevention and control tasks.
He affirmed that they would try their best to combat the pandemic, helping ensure a peaceful life for the locals.
Translated by Minh Anh
- 1,200 Bangsaen beach operators and residents receive first Covid-19 Sinovac vaccines
- A hospital network in New Jersey has fired six high-ranking workers who did not receive the COVID-19 vaccination
- Bangladesh says AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine supplies may resume soon, including from India
- Australia says Pfizer to expand COVID-19 vaccine supply amid Sydney outbreak
- Covid-19: India Supplies 15 Tonnes Of Medical Supplies Worth Rs 2.11 Cr To Coronavirus- Hit China
- Hackers are attacking the COVID-19 vaccine supply chain
- Maharashtra needs 3 crore anti-COVID-19 vaccine doses per month: Rajesh Tope
- PM: Consider relaxing movement control for those who have received two Covid-19 vaccine doses
- Australia to receive Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine doses a month earlier than scheduled
- UnitedHealth Group Profits Tumble As Covid-19 Medical Costs Rise
- Manifestations tendues en Serbie après l'annonce de nouvelles mesures sanitaires anti-Covid-19
- EU has received enough COVID-19 jabs to fully vaccinate 70% of adults, von der Leyen announces
- Children under 12 could be able to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by winter: report
- Parineeti Chopra receives Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine shot in London
- HCM City Medicine and Pharmacy University Hospital on the anti-COVID-19 front-line
- Indian govt-vaccine makers talks continue for import of anti-COVID-19 shots
- How anti-Covid-19 measures under Directive 16 apply
- Great Apes at San Diego Zoo Receive Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine Made for Animals
- Call of duty: 1,500 COVID-19 medical frontliners receive essential care packages from Globe
- Sudan receives 4 planes of medical supplies from Egypt
MR1 receives anti-COVID-19 medical supplies have 368 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.