At the event, Deputy Director General of the MIC's Department of Enterprise Management Nguyen Trong Duong said COVID-19 has changed the habit of people across the globe as more entrepreneurs and organisations use the internet to work and study, for entertainment and shopping.
The tendency leads to a hike in demand for delivery services, along with the development of logistical infrastructure and necessity of digital address.
In the framework of the National Digital Transformation Programme, the MIC is tasked with the development of the Vpostcode which aims to update information on any code and location nationwide.
It is also to create and search for digital addresses, show direction on map, and store and share user's information, among others.
In the coming time, the MIC will build a digital address database as well as a national digital map, which will be shared to agencies, organisations and businesses.
Executive Vice President of the Vietnam Post Le Quoc Anh said more than 23 million addresses have been collected, of which over 21 million have been verified through three rounds, with an accuracy rate hitting 98.7 percent.
The database is able to show direction to 21.02 million locations.
Building the digital address database is among key tasks in the e-Government development strategy in the 2021-25 period, with a view to 2030.
- 10 opportunities to build digital trust
- Human factor plays critical role in building digital economy in Vietnam: PM
- Report: U.S. prisons building vast biometric databases from inmate voice prints
- The Global Innovation 1000: Navigating the Digital Future
- Council appoints first-ever 'digital ambassador' to spearhead transformation
- Applying for a building permit in Fresno? You could get a refund for missed deadlines
- Getting $15 Build-A-Bear voucher online is easy. Here’s how.
- Developers could build taller buildings if they add affordable housing under proposal
- Developer files long-awaited application to build Sacramento’s tallest building. What’s next?
- Here's how you can find out if your building or hotel has bedbugs before you go
- Viacom Database Exposed: Important Credentials Left Publicly Exposed
- Amplify4Good Addresses NonProfit Inefficiencies and Hacks Problems in Underserved Communities
- The Global ICT 50: The Supply Side of Digitization
- Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement
- 10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption
- Making connections with the new digital consumer
- Digital ID scheduled for year-end
- Build-A-Bear built a promo that left frenzied Charlotte shoppers frustrated
- Redefiners Are Doing Digital Right
- Charlotte leads the U.S. in apartment-building, but don’t expect your rent to go down
MIC to build digital address database have 396 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.