|MB was named the best FX bank and the best financial derivatives provider in Vietnam|
After more than 26 years of development, MB has affirmed its solid position in the Top 5 commercial banks in Vietnam in terms of business efficiency and safety with pre-tax profit reaching VND10.688 trillion($464.7 million) while the size of total assets maintained a growth momentum of 20 per cent to VND494.982 trillion ($21.5 billion) in 2020.
Foreign exchange (FX) services and derivative products are also MB’s focus in business model transformation to increase the proportion of profit from services. As one of the first banks licensed by the State Bank of Vietnam to provide FX services and derivative products in Vietnam, MB has built up a client portfolio spanning many segments and fields, using a variety of products to meet the needs for financial risk hedging. With achievements and contributions to the market, MB was also awarded the Best FX Bank in Vietnam in 2016 and The Financial Derivatives Provider of the Year in Vietnam titles in 2019.
In 2021, according to The Asian Banker’s assessment, the highlights that earned MB the above-mentioned prestigious awards are its market share and position in the market; fast and powerful digital transformation process; and highly qualified and enthusiastic staff. MB has always been among the top 3 choices for FX trading, while its interest rate derivatives and commodity derivatives are considered the top choices in the market for many years.
However, being aware of the intensive competition of the banking industry, particularly in the FX and derivatives market, MB has gradually digitised every step in the transaction process, offering customers increasingly automated and efficient transaction methods. MB was also the first to deploy FX and derivatives services on MBBank App for individual customers and Biz MB for corporate customers. At the same time, MB was also the first to launch a Chatbot tool to automatically consult market information as well as conduct FX transactions with corporate clients.
In addition, considering human resources as the most important assets of the bank, especially in business lines such as FX and derivatives, MB's Board of Managers has been closely involved in staff training and team building as well as supported employee's in reaching their full potential.
Nguyen Minh Chau, deputy general director of MB said, "MB is honoured to receive two prestigious awards from The Asian Banker for the Best FX Bank in Vietnam and Best Financial Derivatives Provider in Vietnam this year.”
“The two awards clearly illustrate the high quality and efficiency that MB foreign exchange services and derivative products provided to clients with the most convenient experiences on both digital channels and physical channels with the most competitive solutions,” Chau added.
Along with the wave of foreign direct investment and international corporations flocking to Vietnam, teh domestic financial market is developing and integrating deeper into global capital flows. At the same time, the world financial market in recent years has seen strong fluctuations in exchange rates, interest rates, and commodity prices. Enterprises are more and more aware of the role of financial instruments in hedging financial risks. These are favourable conditions for MB to promote a diverse range of foreign exchange services and derivative products to clients.
The two awards received from The Asian Banker in the FX and derivatives segments are worthy recognition for MB’s transformation efforts in recent years. This is also one of the important premises to help MB continue affirming its leading position in the Vietnamese financial market.
By Hien Nguyen
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 11
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 9
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 14
- Home Loan Interest is All-Time Low Now. Best Time to Buy a House? Know the Rates
- The Best Amazon Original Series Right Now (September 2021) | Digital Trends
- Royal Bank of Scotland launches £150 switch & stay offer - are you eligible?
- The Best Hulu Original Series to Stream Now (September 2021) | Digital Trends
- Brexit latest: Deluded Remainers now compare leaving EU to VIETNAM WAR in bid to rejoin
- 12th Financial Markets Summit of CII | Focus on secondary market, says Sebi's Ajay Tyagi. Read full text
- 27 Best Sites to Buy YouTube Views, Likes & Subscribers
- The Best Personal Finance Services for 2021
- The Times University guide: Top 10 best and worst in the country with surprise new No1
- The 25 Best TV Episodes of 2016
- The best Roth IRA accounts right now
- Best gaming keyboard 2021: membrane, mechanical and more
- HDBank gets $50m from French development agency to finance green projects
- Developing a wealth management answer for affluent clients
- HDBank gets 50 mln USD from French development agency to finance green projects
- eXp World Holdings, Inc. (EXPI) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
MB awarded titles of Best FX Bank and Best Financial Derivatives Provider in Vietnam have 761 words, post on vir.com.vn at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.