The gifts include daily necessaries, medical masks, and hand sanitizers in aid of the students.
Highlighting complicated COVID-19 developments in Laos and regional countries, the official recommended the students for seriously following the Lao Ministry of Health's pandemic prevention and control regulation.
Recalling the two nations' great traditional relations and the role of youth in fostering the ties, the official urged Vietnamese students to study well in contribution to developing their home country and strengthening the bilateral special relations.
On behalf of the Vietnamese students, Bui Huu Hoc, Vice Secretary of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union's committee in Laos, thanked the Lao youth union for support and committed to seriously obeying the local pandemic prevention regulations.
The National University of Laos now has 184 Vietnamese students, the most among Lao universities.
- 'No rights': Kiwi held in Thai detention centre says illegal travel 'not worth it'
- A German Prisoner's Account: Forced Labor and Torture in a Chinese Jail
- Homeownership among blacks has been on the decline in the U.S. since 2004
- Man swept out to sea 'could not be saved'
- The on-field success and off-field struggles of Gateshead FC ahead of key fans meeting on Thursday
- Teenager denies boy's stab murder
- Suspected UAE spy 'kills himself' in Turkey
Laos assists Vietnamese students in Vientiane amid COVID-19 have 210 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.