In a virtual ceremony held July 30, the Indian Business Chamber in Vietnam (INCHAM) signed a contract with the Viet Gia Medical Equipment JSC for purchasing and installing the Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) machine.
The machine, crucial for treating severe Covid-19 cases, will be imported from Germany.
The sponsorship, an initiative of INCHAM and Dr. Madan Mohan Sethi, the Indian Consul General in HCMC, has been made possible by several corporate and diaspora association donors.
These include: MARICO SEA, Tata Coffee, Harris Freeman VN Co. Ltd, and some Indian associations like the Ganeshotsav Committee, Onam Saigon Committee, Saigon Durgotsav Committee and Tamil Sangam.
India and Vietnam, which share very strong historical and friendly relationship, have always supported each other in needy situations.
The Indian community in Vietnam has expressed solidarity with the HCMC administration and citizens at this challenging time, when the city is the epicentre of the latest Covid-19 wave to hit the country.
- Snetterton crash biker remains on life support
- Americans fight for ecological justice
- Community caught in the crossfire of a deadly feud
- Force employs 19 officers with convictions
- Troops let Muslims walk to mosques in Indian-ruled Kashmir
- Pakistan Accuses India of Supporting Terrorism in its Soil
- BJP wins Indian election
- Pakistan MPs thank Turkey, China for support on Kashmir
- Standing ovation for boy fighting cancer as Henley hails heroes
- Fighting for communication control
- Fighting fund set up to challenge island parking ‘tax’
- New name and menu for city's south Indian restaurant
- Pakistan thanks Erdoğan for his support on Kashmir
- Is Fight Club’s Tyler Durden film's most misunderstood man?
- US turns blind eye to UAE’s machinations
- Delhi leader defies slaps and shoes to step up election fight
- Letters to the editor 30.05.19
- Mum pays tribute to loving son, 19, after tragic death
- Seven held after 'football fans' fight on Tube
- 'It's a great community'
Indian community supports HCMC’s Covid-19 fight with ECMO machine have 292 words, post on ven.vn at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.