The dispatch notes that if the social distancing measures are effective, and if the situation is under control, provincial and municipal authorities could consider lifting restrictions for certain areas under their jurisdiction. For inter-provincial areas, however, restriction removal would need the agreement of all concerned localities and the plan would have to be submitted to the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control before any decision was made.
All local governments across the country need to immediately provide food and medical attention for all workers suffering from income loss or those without savings. Support for their people who are working or living in HCMC or elsewhere with complicated Covid-19 situations must be provided.
The Prime Minister urged a faster rollout of Covid-19 vaccines and emphasised that no dose should go to waste. He also said that administrators of the vaccination programme must ensure priority groups receive theirs first and that there are not incidents of abuses of power to administer vaccines to ineligible persons.
The Government leader also called for the participation of medical workers in the private sector in the local Covid-19 fight and said they should stand ready to reinforce localities with high case numbers in line with the health ministry's direction.
The Ministry of Public Security will need to lead efforts to handle fake news that undermine Covid-19 prevention and control efforts.
The Ministry of Health has also been told to shorten administrative procedures related to production and the supply of Covid-19 vaccines and drugs, and review and propose additional appropriate support policies for medical staff and frontline forces.
- 'This Week' Transcript 6-2-19: Sen. Michael Bennet, Rep. Adam Schiff, Rep. Jim Jordan
- 'This Week' Transcript: Sen. Rand Paul and Sen. Charles Schumer
- 'This Week' Transcript: Ukraine Foreign Minister; Nate Silver
- 'This Week' Transcript: Stephanie Cutter and Eric Fehrnstrom
- ‘This Week’ Transcript: Rep. Peter King and Sen. Chris Murphy
- Kashmir placed on lockdown as India revokes region's special status
- Kincade Fire could burn for ‘weeks if not months’ following containment
- Utilities are shutting down power amid fire danger, but the DWP keeps the lights on. Should it?
- Number of British modern slavery victims soars by 72% in a year amid county lines drugs gangs
- Trump EPA threatens to withhold California highway funds amid emissions fight
- Grayling under fire as serious crimes committed on parole soar by 50%
- Lib Dem conference - Nick Clegg's speech and debate on the David Miranda case: Politics live blog
- Lil Nas X's 'Old Town Road' Leads Billboard Hot 100 for 19th Week, Ariana Grande & Social House's 'Boyfriend' Debuts in Top 10
- Pakistan Army Chief Gets 3-Year Service Extension Amid Flare Up With India
- Inside the sick Vietnamese slave trade as desperate migrants work 60-hour weeks in UK nail salons to ‘pay off’ smugglers
- Cambodia's political exiles sit in limbo as Phnom Penh strong-arms regional neighbours
- Vanuatu wants Australia to fund internet cable amid growing China fears
- California’s record-smashing fire season sparks hunt for solutions
- Black chefs hopeful, skeptical as culinary world grows more inclusive
- California enters uncharted territory: Massive blackouts, historically dangerous winds
HCMC, southern region lockdown extended by two weeks amid soaring Covid-19 cases have 878 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.