The contest will feature four sections, including open color, open monochrome, travel, and daily life, the organizers Ho Chi Minh City Photographic Association (HOPA) said.
Each entrant is able to participate in any one or all sections, whilst they can also submit a maximum of four photos per section, with a total of 16 photos for all sections.
Entries should therefore be sent to the organizers by October 15, at www.hopaphotocontest.com.
Alongside renowned domestic experts, the judging panel will also consist of international experts, including Yousuf Tusha of Bangladesh and André Torè of France.
A ceremony to announce the winners and open an exhibition showcasing the winning photos is scheduled to take place on November 30 in Ho Chi Minh City.
The event is being carried out by the Ho Chi Minh City Photographic Association (HOPA), under the patronage of the International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP).
This is along with the recognition of the Photographic Society of America (PSA), Image Sans Frontiere (ISF) label, and the Vietnam Association of Photographic Artists (VAPA).
- HCM City launches I-Star Awards
- HCM City launches activities in response to World Environment Day
- HCM City seeks investment for HCM City-Moc Bai Expressway project
- HCM City could become fintech hub: experts
- Nearly 13,000 runners compete in HCM City International Marathon
- HCM City to take immediate action on preservation of cultural heritage sites
- Music shows bring Christmas cheer to HCM City
- US restaurant chain Chili’s opens in HCM City
- 11 winners get HCM City’s I-Star Awards
- HCM City to ban vehicles in centre on holidays
- Series of supporting industry exhibitions gets underway in HCM City
- Saigon Co.op opens first Finelife supermarket in HCM City
- HCM City hospital does 15-hour brain surgery for grade-IV tumork
- 3D printing helps reconstruct jaws for cancer patients at HCM City hospital
- HCM City to build 8 logistic centres
- Lack of parking space for trucks in HCM City hits transport companies
- Premium retailer to offer luxury secondhand pieces at HCM City event
- HCM City set to host Vietnam Young Leaders Forum
- Doctors at HCM City hospital save pregnant woman with Marfan syndrome, baby
- HCM City hospital removes woman’s spleen with 5kg tumour
HCM City launches first International Photo Contest have 344 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.