HCM CITY — Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee of HCM City Nguyễn Thành Phong has confirmed that the city will implement Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính’s dispatch issued on Saturday in which 19 southern provinces and cities were asked to extend social distancing measures.
As a result, the city will remain under Directive 16 for an additional 14 days from 0:00 on August 2.
Phong asked the heads of departments and branches, the Chairpersons of the People’s Committees of Thủ Đức city and districts and local businesses to direct stronger, more drastic and effective implementation of prevention and control measures, to step up dissemination and ask locals not to move between localities until the end of the social distancing period.
He requested departments, sectors and localities conduct quicker COVID-19 vaccinations and ensure the supply of food and foodstuffs for poor labourers and those in sealed-off areas as well as the provision of protective equipment for medical staff per Health Ministry guidelines.
HCM City has now experienced 63 days of social distancing.
On August 1, the city documented additional 4,052 COVID-19 infections.
Since the beginning of the fourth wave in late April, the city has logged 94,295 cases. — VNS
- Nashville special mayoral election arrives: Will race end or extend five more weeks?
- City seeks more funds for metro
- For 16 minutes, Lexington emergencies could not be reported. Outage was 'unacceptable.'
- Police chief: Trinity dispatcher arrested for stealing meth out of evidence
- City Council to vote on $95k settlement after crash involving City of Lubbock vehicle
- Southampton vs Man City LIVE
- New Orleans City Council could subpoena Entergy for info on paid actors
- City witnesses hottest day of summer
- Library moving 440,000 things, will be ready to open the week after Riverfest
- Iowa gubernatorial candidate bus tour stops in Mason City
- Update: Bart Experiencing Major Deplays On Pittsburg/Bay Point Line In Sfo Direction
- 4 injured in Oklahoma City shooting; gunman killed by armed civilian
- India ready to be ‘Sherpa’ to help Nepal scale mountain of success: PM Modi tells Oli
- Tropical moisture surges towards the coast this week
- Southwest Louisiana Corrections Report: May, 16, 2018
- Ark City makes history and snaps an aluminum bat doing it
- Report: Chicago is the most-corrupt city in the country
- US market extends calm streak despite choppy week
- New White Star Market launches in Mid City
- $17.6 million aircraft center at Chennault expected to bring 250 direct jobs
HCM City formalises PM's dispatch to extend Directive 16 for two more weeks have 409 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.