The decision was made by Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Phong on August 1.
Phong asked the heads of departments and branches, the Chairpersons of the People’s Committees of Thu Duc city and districts and local businesses to direct the stronger, more drastic and effective implementation of prevention and control measures, step up dissemination and ask locals not to leave their places of residence for another locality until the end of social distancing.
He requested departments, sectors and localities to conduct quicker COVID-19 vaccination and ensure the supply of food and food stuffs for poor labourers and those in sealed-off areas as well as the provision of protective equipment for medical staff as guided by the Health Ministry.
Ho Chi Minh City has experienced 63 days of social distancing at different levels. From 7pm on July 31 to 6am on August 1, the city documented additional 2,027 COVID-19 infections.
Since the beginning of the fourth wave in late April, the city has logged 92,200 cases./.
- City Extends “Pathway to Employment” Program
- Gender equity In Pittsburgh and comparable cities
- Longleaf Trace to be extended to museum
- West Ham 0 Manchester City 5: Pep Guardiola’s side thrash heartless Hammers at the London Stadium in FA Cup third round
- Thomas and Blankenship Earn SEC Weekly Awards
- Start Immersing Yourself in Immersive Experiences This Week
- West Ham 0 Manchester City 5: Pep Guardiola’s side thrashed a heartless Hammers side at the London Stadium in FA Cup
- Visions of CO2-emission free cities
- Portland Timbers fight back to beat Sporting Kansas City 2-1
- City leaders' private meeting raises flags
- Denver City Council leader tries to steer from the middle
- Council creates Hub City Downtown Historic District
- Error found in Kendallville City Council maps
- Crystal Palace 0 Manchester City 3: Pep Guardiola’s men breeze past Palace on Gabriel Jesus’s first start for the club
- Cameron's call for social media clampdown sparks criticism
- Journal Record Week in Review for the week ending Aug. 30, 2019
- No, socialism will not turn us into a genocidal Cambodia
- Subpoena seeking Trump’s returns delayed until next week
- California city tests buzzy campaign idea for income
- Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho returns to training as he targets return for Manchester City clash
HCM City extends social distancing for two more weeks have 385 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.