HCM City (VNA) – The Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Ho Chi Minh City on August 2 handed over medical supplies and equipment donated by enterprise s to local hospitals and medical centres to support the city's COVID-19 prevention and control.
The Phu Long Real Estate JSC presented five high-performance ventilators MV2000 EVO5 worth 2.5 billion VND (108,755 USD) to An Binh COVID-19 treatment hospital, and donated 1.7 billion VND (74,000 USD) to the city's Oriental Medicine Association.
Since the fourth wave of COVID-19 hitting the country in late April, the Phu Long JSC and member companies of the SOVICO Group have donated hundreds of billions of Vietnamese dong to the national vaccine fund, and COVID-19 prevention and control activities in Hanoi, HCM City, Hai Duong, Bac Giang, Lang Son, and Can Tho.
Chairman of the Saigon Football Development JSC Ho Quoc Minh presented a Ford Ranger car and 600 1000-Ul tips with sterile filter worth 835 million VND in total to the 115 Emergency Centre and the municipal Centre for Disease Control, respectively, on the same day afternoon.
Vietnamese expatriates in Thailand and the US also gave 100,000 TS95 masks to the municipal People’s Council to support the city’s frontline forces in the fight against COVID-19.
From July 1 to August 2, more than 103 organisations, businesses and individuals registered to donate medical supplies and modern equipment worth more than 1.4 trillion VND in response to the call by the VFF Committee of HCM City.
In the coming time, the Standing Committee of the VFF Committee of HCM City will continue to coordinate with the municipal Department of Health and its member organisations to call for donations from businesses and individuals for the city's COVID-19 prevention and control activities./.
- Spotlight: European countries grapple with medical supply shortage as COVID-19 cases climb
- HCM City opens additional hospital for Covid-19 treatment
- Tax reductions proposed for HCM City enterprises
- Health authority cautioning against using Chloroquine for Covid-19 treatment
- HCM City has second hospital specialized in COVID-19 treatment
- Alibaba Co-Founder Jack Ma Donates Medical Supplies to Ten More Asian Nations
- "Grey's Anatomy" among TV shows donating medical supplies amid coronavirus pandemic
- Shenandoah city staff stays positive, working overtime despite COVID-19 restrictions, officials say
- Bay Area Health Workers Forced to Improvise as COVID-19 Treatment Needs Outstrip Protective Gear Supply
- Covid-19 in Africa: Jack Ma donates medical supplies
- UBA to donate N5b for fight against COVID-19 in Africa
- Woodlands officials: water supply safe amid COVID-19 worries
- People with insurance could pay over $1,300 for COVID-19 treatment
- US Researchers Begin Testing Two Generic Drugs for COVID-19 Treatment
- Asian Chamber of Commerce donates medical supplies to Houston
- Vinamilk donates 430,000 USD to COVID-19 fight
- Chinese businesses donate medical supplies to Lithuania
- Chinese foundations donate medical supplies to Southeast Asian countries
- Lok Nayak hospital docs want separate block for Covid-19 treatment
- MCH rises to challenge, turns into COVID-19 treatment centre
HCM City: enterprises donate medical supplies, equipment serving COVID-19 treatment have 482 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.