HCM CITY – Supermarkets and shops in locked down areas in HCM City have an abundant supply of goods, according to the city’s Department of Industry and Trade inspection teams.
The inspection team led by the department's deputy director Nguyễn Nguyên Phương on July 15 visited food stores Bách hóa xanh, Co.op Food, SatraFoods and Vinmart in District 7 and Bình Tân District.
Customers were keeping the proper distance and following COVID-19 prevention measures, according to the team.
Võ Thị Ngọc Hường, who is in charge of the Co.op Food system, said the system had ensured an abundant supply by using indirect purchasing.
Accordingly, after the system receives a goods list from customers, the store staff prepares the goods list and the staff calls local authorities to deliver to the isolated person or calls the isolated person directly for pick-up outside the store.
Phương praised the efforts of food units in ensuring the supply of goods for people living in isolation areas and the employees working at supermarkets and food stores during the social distancing period. – VNS
- HCM City’s Trade Cooperation with Provinces, Cities: Creating Impetus for Investment Expansion, Supply Increase
- HCM City – an ideal destination for Japanese investors
- Onion price to reduce in two weeks: Minister of food supplies Surya Narayan
- HCM City needs long-term master plan to ensure water supply: experts
- Industrial Parks in Binh Tan District in HCM City: Always For Investors’ Sake
- Sex cafés return in HCM City
- HCM City annual conference to link buyers, sellers of goods begins
- HCM City begins to make schools ‘smart’
- HCM City turns landfills into public parks
- Samsung Vina launches product experience showroom in HCM City
- Cruise passengers take boat tour of HCM City’s Can Gio District
- Spanish food in HCM City
- Tiền Giang develops specialised vegetable-growing areas
- Kenya: Over 2,000 Flood Victims in Dire Need of Food
- Japanese group invests in Ho Chi Minh City’s real estate
- The Best Dallas Area Travel Tips From Our Readers
- Cambridge Food and Drink Awards nominations close soon
- 28 Million More People Became Food Insecure in 2016. Here's Why
- Inspectors visited temp agencies supplying Fiera Foods and its affiliates, where 4 workers have died since 1999. Here’s what they found
- Information service centre set up for city's IPs
HCM City ensures food supply in locked down areas have 410 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.