Nearly 50 residential areas in Hanoi's Hoang Mai District without COVID-19 cases were marked as the "green zones" on Monday, the Tin tức (News) online newspaper reported.
A green board is put up at the entrance of the residential area in Mai Dong Ward, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi, where no COVID-19 patients have been reported, to indicate they are safe.
Barriers and a green board were put up at their entrances, indicating no COVID-19 patients have been reported there and outlining measures that non-residents must take before entering.
The measures include making health declarations, following the 5K message, and placing parcels and deliveries at the entrance.
The move came following orders from Hoang Mai District's Party Committee, which instructed 14 wards under its jurisdiction to put up barriers around COVID-free areas to maintain their safety.
The 50 green zones reported were in Mai Dong and Dai Kim wards.
Speaking about the measure, Nguyen Tuan Anh, head of the Hoang Mai Party Committee's Commission for Publicity and Education told Tin tức: "We learned from HCM City. The pandemic situation is so complicated there, but some wards and residential areas that have not got any COVID-19 patients have put up barriers to protect themselves from the virus.
"We realised this is a good model to learn from and should be duplicated, so we instructed the 14 wards in our district to do the same."
|The green board outlines COVID-19 prevention measures visitors must take before entering the area. VNA/VNS Photo Thanh Tung|
|Parcels have to be taken at the entrance and are not allowed to be delivered at the door. VNA/VNS Photo Thanh Tung|
|Non-residents are not allowed to use certain routes to enter the “green zones”. VNA/VNS Photo Thanh Tung|
|A building in the Times City apartment complex in Mai Dong Ward is also considered a “green zone.” Photo baotintuc.vn|
|Deliverymen are not allowed to go up and must leave the deliveries in front of the building. Photo baotintuc.vn|
Source: Vietnam News
- The 4 Basic Elements to Building a Green Home
- Your Green Office - 7 Simple Secrets For a Green Workplace
- Green Rush to Finance Solar
- Free Interactive Learning Resources For the K-12 Classroom
- Starting a Garden - What to Plant
- Environmentally Friendly Clothes - 6 Tips To Get You Started
- Charlottetown Vacation - PEI Has Golf Hotel Resorts, Ocean Beaches and More
- The Secret of Your Trade Show Success
- Excellent Resource For DIY Landscaping in Austin
- How to Buy Fresh Fruit & Vegetables
- Moab - Road Trippin' & Mountain Biking
- Simplified Constructions Guidelines For A House Builder In Alluvial Plains
- The Official Rules of Golf Made Easy
- Where to Hike - Kinds of Outdoor Recreation Facilities
- Power of the Pentagon - Arlington's Biggest Office
- Understanding Proofs For Your Postcard Design
- Alternatives and Enhancements to Your Lawn
- Solutions & Treatments For Stretchmarks
- The Magnificent National Parks of Andalucia
- Be Baptized
Hanoi marks 'green zones' COVID-free areas have 472 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.