The order was made amid complicated developments of the pandemic when a number of COVID-19 clusters, which originated from people returning to Hanoi from pandemic-hit regions, have been spreading quickly.
The municipal People’s Committee requested all localities to assess high-risk areas, especially hospitals, industrial parks and clusters, populous residential areas and concentrated quarantine facilities, while taking the initiative in making decisions on higher control measures during the period of social distancing.
It also urged localities and agencies to promptly roll out policies to support employees and employers who are affected by COVID-19.
The capital city's administration also asked central and local agencies, units and socio-political organizations, as well as diplomatic corps and international organizations in the city to strictly abide by social distancing regulations and only allow a few staff to work at office.
Localities and agencies were requested to conduct COVID-19 vaccinations promptly, ensuring equal and transparent vaccine access.
On August 2 morning, the Hanoi Department of Health reported an additional 45 COVID-19 cases in the past 12 hours to 6am, 38 of whom were found in the community.
- Hong Kong tightens social distancing rules
- HCM City applies localised social distancing to prevent virus spread
- Vampire bats 'socially distance' when they are sick to prevent transmission of infectious diseases, study suggests
- Education sector to implement social distancing at first semester examination
- New mother, 35, is barred from entering Makro store for breaching social distancing rules – by having her three-month-old daughter strapped to her in a body sling
- Coronavirus: National Trust closes parks and gardens to promote social distancing
- 'Rule-breakers will put us in Tier Three': Westminster MP issues last minute plea to Londoners to follow social distancing as city faces lockdown within days amid surging infection rates
- DJ slams city centre bar as hundreds queue with 'no social distancing'
- COVID-19: Christmas market shut down after hundreds of shoppers appear to break social distancing rules
- Covid will be with us FOREVER but take the vaccine if you want social distancing to end, warns Jonathan Van-Tam
- Sequins, sanitiser and social distancing: How the 'pandemic generation' finally graduated in style
- Vernon Kay had socially distanced chats with farmer during lonely isolation in Wales
- Shocking pictures show Wild Wednesday shoppers ignoring social distancing
- The best British pubs with HUGE gardens to socially distance outside with a pint
- Alex Gerrard and Tanya Bardsley attend the opening of new Liverpool restaurant with a host of celebs (but make no attempt to social distance or wear face masks!)
- COVID-19 vaccine: Chief scientific adviser urges public to stick to social distancing rules during vaccine rollout
- Hanoi exhibition brings Australian indigenous culture to local residents
- Widow, 80, who was 'isolated and lonely' after her dog died heads out of the house for the first time in three months for a socially-distanced walk with Josie Gibson - leaving This Morning viewers 'in tears'
- Police break up huge party at Christmas market in Nottingham as crowds dance to music with very little social distancing
- Outdoor Christmas Market in Tier 3 Nottingham is forced to shut after just 24 hours due to overcrowding as thousands of shoppers ignore social distancing rules
Hanoi asks local residents not to move outside during social distancing period have 499 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.