HÀ NỘI — Hà Nội City’s Centre for Disease Control has issued a notice to urgently find people who visited Thanh Nga Food Supply Co. Ltd between July 14 and August 1.
People who visited the company during this time, should immediately self-quarantine at home and contact their local health station or call 0969.082.115/ 0949.396.115 for further guidance.
The company is located at No 15, Alley 651, Minh Khai Street, Thanh Lương Ward, Hai Bà Trưng District and its frozen goods warehouse at No 82, Alley 651, Minh Khai Street, Thanh Lương Ward, Hai Bà Trưng District, Hà Nội.
The company supplies meat to a number of supermarkets belonging to VinCommerce General Commercial Services Joint Stock Company (VCM) in Hà Nội. The company has 43 staff members and most live in the area where the frozen warehouse is located.
On Sunday evening, the centre reported a total of 21 new cases of COVID-19 linked to the company.
On July 28, a 21-year-old female intern, living at 170 Văn Chương Alley, Đống Đa District, went to St. Paul's Hospital for an examination after she showed symptoms of cough, fever and a sore throat. Her test for SARS-CoV-2 came back positive. The result was confirmed by the centre on Saturday.
Also on Saturday, Hai Bà Trưng District's Medical Station investigated, verified and took samples from 30 people, who had direct contact with the patient, including 24 staff of the company.
On Sunday, the Hà Nội Centre for Disease Control confirmed 20 staff of the company were positive for SARS-CoV-2.
The centre has worked with the station and relevant agencies to investigate the movements of those infected persons and has traced the contacts of the patients.
Initial results show that as of 8pm on Sunday, about 300 households, equal to 1,000 people, were temporarily locked down.
So far, samples of 750 people in the lockdown area have been sent to St. Paul's Hospital for SARS-CoV-2 tests.
VinCommerce General Commercial Services Joint Stock Company stopped receiving goods from Thanh Nga Food Supply Co. Ltd as soon as it was made aware of the COVID-19 outbreak.
VinCommerce General Commercial Services Joint Stock Company is a retail affiliate of Masan Group.
Currently, the supermarkets are actively coordinating with the authorities to trace related people and implement pandemic prevention measures. — VNS
- Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck shut over food poisoning scare
- Li cites need for stabilized pork supplies
- REVEALED: Jeffrey Epstein said he was a 'big AIDS activist' as he groomed girl, 14, who had just lost her father to the disease 'before forcibly raping the teenager while not wearing a condom'
- Hanoi, Washington underline open access to East Vietnam Sea; expect aircraft carrier visit
- Hope for hundreds of families seeking medicinal cannabis in the UK as first private clinic in London is approved to dish out prescriptions
- More Details Emerge About the Soylent Food Bars Making People Sick
- Horoscope Today: Astrological prediction for November 14, what’s in store for Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and other zodiac signs
- No catching Kate out! Duke and Duchess bat for Britain as they visit National Cricket Academy during historic tour of Pakistan - ahead of trip to cancer hospital Diana visited the year before her death
- Prince Andrew ‘claims he only visited Jeffrey Epstein to end friendship’
- Calling people 'obese' is hurtful, claim top psychologists who say the correct term is 'living with obesity' because the condition is NOT a choice
- One nation, one ration card: Inside food ministry's ambitious scheme to make ration cards portable
- ‘I have lost hope’: the people with mental health problems who are being stripped of their benefits
- Vaping-linked lung disease cases jump from 94 to 153 in 5 days, CDC says [Updated]
- Hunger eats away at Venezuela’s soul as its people struggle to survive
- Vaping linked to 94 mysterious cases of severe lung disease in 14 states
- The astonishing journey of the most advanced face transplant ever: Suicide survivor, 26, has been SKYDIVING since getting a new face in groundbreaking surgery
- Why the Taliban's holding of Australian Timothy Weeks has gone largely unnoticed until now
- Plastic Free July: Mum’s mission to reduce family’s waste
- Heinz toddler food loaded with so much sugar it should be deemed confectionery, court hears
- Meet Ultima AND Thule: First high-resolution images of most distant object ever visited reveal it is red and contains TWO objects 'resting on each other' like a snowman
Hà Nội’s CDC seeks people who visited Thanh Nga Food Supply Co. Ltd between July 14 and August 1 have 744 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.