HÀ NỘI — The Government has assigned VNĐ5.1 trillion (US$221.6 million) from the State budget reserve for 2021 for the Ministry of Health’s spending estimate to purchase medical equipment and supplies, biological products, chemicals and drugs for COVID-19 prevention and control.
The decision was signed by Deputy Prime Minister Lê Minh Khái on August 1.
The management and use of the additional funding must be in accordance with regulations, and ensure publicity, transparency, thrift and efficiency.
The health ministry is tasked with deciding how to spend the money in accordance with the developments of the pandemic prevention and control and in accordance with professional requirements in each period.
The ministry has to manage and use medical equipment and supplies, biological products, chemicals and drugs in conformity to regulations, for the right purposes and subjects, and in a timely, effective, economical and appropriate manner with the pandemic prevention and control work and directions of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 prevention and control.
Việt Nam recorded 157,507 cases of COVID-19 as of 6am August 2. The number of infections during the new pandemic wave that began in the country on April 27 reached 153,672, with 40,383 patients having recovered. — VNS
- Over $827 million allocated to Covid-19 fight in 8 months
- Passionate Party members in Covid-19 fight
- Party leadership decisive for successful COVID-19 fight
- City leader visits military officers, soldiers joining Covid-19 fight
- Vietnam, WB sign $2.75-mln project for Covid-19 fight
- Medical workers nationwide helping HCM City’s COVID-19 fight
- More religious volunteers join in Covid-19 fight
- Hanoi releases songs encouraging COVID-19 fight
- Eight songs uplift the spirit of people in Covid-19 fight
- In Vietnam, students' robot lends helping hand in COVID-19 fight
- HCM City receives medical supplies, vehicles for COVID-19 fight
- Charity auction to raise funds for COVID-19 fight
- Vietnam desires IAEA's support in nuclear tech application to COVID-19 fight
- Vietnam effectively using electronic health record in Covid-19 fight
- Denton County Government: 403 New COVID-19 Cases In Denton County
- Turning point in thinking on Covid-19 fight
- WHO presents medical supplies to support Vietnam’s COVID-19 fight
- Overseas Vietnamese contribute remarkably to COVID-19 fight in homeland
- Joining hands to leave no one behind in COVID-19 fight
- PM: medical scientists play key role in Covid-19 fight
Government allocates US$221m to COVID-19 fight have 371 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.