|Government allocates additional 221 mln USD to buy equipment, supplies serving COVID-19 fight|
Hanoi – The Government has supplemented 5.1 trillion VND (221.6 million USD) from the State budget reserve for 2021 for the Health Ministry’s budget spending estimate to purchase medical equipment and supplies, biological products, chemicals and drugs for COVID-19 prevention and control, according to a decision signed by Deputy Prime Minister Le Minh Khai on August 1.
The management and use of the additional funding must be in accordance with regulations, and ensure publicity, transparency, thrift and efficiency.
The Health Ministry is tasked with deciding the use of the funding in accordance with the developments of the pandemic prevention and control and in accordance with professional requirements in each period.
The ministry has to manage and use medical equipment and supplies, biological products, chemicals and drugs in conformity to regulations, for the right purposes and subjects, and in a timely, effective, economical and appropriate manner with the pandemic prevention and control work and directions of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 prevention and control.
Vietnam recorded 157,507 cases of COVID-19 as of 6am August 2. The number of infections during the new pandemic wave that began in the country on April 27 reached 153,672, with 40,383 patients having recovered.
- Japan extends support to Vietnam’s Covid-19 fight
- Indonesia's Covid-19 fight hindered by weak lockdown, lack of genome-sequencing data
- Japan grants Vietnam US$18.82 million for Covid-19 fight
- MMA: Let housemen, medical students join Covid-19 fight
- Government launched 1.14bln USD support package to help COVID-19 hit workers
- Will COVID-19 Improve Long Term Care?
- How regionalism helped Africa to contain COVID-19 pandemic: Study
- Vietnam likely to get 30 mln Covid-19 vaccine doses in Q3
- Pfizer committed to supplying COVID-19 vaccines to Việt Nam "as quickly as possible"
- Historic COVAX COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout Continues
- The 'battle' to find and buy Covid-19 vaccines
- HCM City and southern region's COVID-19 situation could get out of control without greater efforts: PM
- Covid-19 regulations in the sports sector: What can you really do and not do?
- Vietnam PM: Covid-19 in HCM City and other regions situation could get out of control without greater efforts
- No Balance Doses of Direct State Procurement Pending with Covid-19 Vaccine Manufacturers: Govt
- The EU COVID-19 response must foster sustainability to support fishing incomes and ecosystems ǀ View
- COVID-19: Africa plans a vaccine revolution
- Victoria further tightens QR code check-ins as Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine rollout expands
- Singapore cuts stay-home notice for new travellers from higher-risk places to 14 days; regular COVID-19 self-test required
- Vietnamese, French organisations, associations assist COVID-19 control fund
Government allocates additional 221 mln USD to buy equipment, supplies serving COVID-19 fight have 404 words, post on vir.com.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.