People are requested to show their personal papers at the checkpoints. People who do not have valid reasons to go out or those from other areas are not allowed to enter the green zones.
Trieu Van Mui, head of Residential Area 3, said that the check-points were managed by local people. Each check-point has three monitors.
Shippers have to wait outside the checkpoints to wait for people to come to receive their goods.
Tran Van Vinh, head of Mai Dong Ward, said that regulations of green zones are published at a big board placed at the check-points.
- Attacks kill 57 in Iraq; Green Zone blasted by rockets and mortars
- How to Set Up a Virtual Machine for Free
- CEO of green Octopus Energy Greg Jackson on maintaining creativity in business
- Greens flag AU$1.5 billion NBN policy, Aussie GDPR, data retention repeal
- Kevin Durant And Draymond Green Are Beefing Over A Lot More Than One Bad Possession
- Frozen Four-bound Miami owes a debt to Devils defenseman Andy Greene
- Green Tea Extract Can Be Terrible for Your Liver
- Delhi: Ravana to be recycled for green cause
- Bush: Current violence is 'defining moment' for Iraq's fledgling free society
- Green and Hoyas give Irish the hook
- NFC Breakdown: New Orleans Saints, Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys direct potent offenses
- The green box that represents everything wrong with Australia's internet
- Some Shit’s About To Go Down: This Health Teacher Just Announced That Her Classroom Is A Judgment-Free Zone
- Louisville cyclist Jackie Green declares victory over challenge to bike lanes, stoplights
- N.Y. leads country in green construction
- City Council Speaker Christine Quinn's latest beef: Fast food in city zones
- Turner Contemporary: Did art transform 'no-go zone' Margate?
- Wednesday's Best Deals: "Free" GTA, Winter Coats, $229 iPads, and More
- POL ZONES IN ON DANGERS OF FAST FOOD
- Parents call plan to move Richard R. Green High to East Harlem racist
First Covid-free 'green zones' established in Hanoi have 377 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.