At the meeting, representative of the General Staff briefed delegates on the leadership performance at all levels and the adjustment of training programs and combat readiness plans in response to the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, Director of the General Department of Logistics reported the outcomes of the COVID-19 prevention and control work in the whole military.
Speaking at the event, Sr. Lt. Gen. Do Can, Deputy Director of the General Department of Politics, stressed that the Party and political work for the implementation of COVID-19 prevention and control has been implemented comprehensively and effectively in the whole military. The General Department of Politics directed military units to enhance information dissemination for troops, collaborated with press agencies to update the task implementation of military troops, and proposed outstanding examples in the COVID-19 fight for rewards.
On listening to reports of the relevant agencies, General Phan Van Giang required the General Staff to quickly build and complete plans to direct the units in the whole military to enhance their task implementation amid the pandemic. He noted that they should prepare for welcoming participants to and successfully organizing events of the International Army Games 2021 that will take place in Vietnam.
He also suggested the General Department of Politics to apply various methods to political and ideological education for troops, contributing to raising their awareness of the pandemic and the role of organizations in the military.
Meanwhile, the defense minister asked the General Department of Logistics to collaborate effectively with relevant agencies, especially in setting up filed hospitals and transporting COVID-19 vaccines.
He noted that all military units should actively implement preventive measures against the pandemic and complete their assigned tasks in any circumstances.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Louisville, Tennessee seek consistency as they meet (Mar 19, 2017)
- No. 21 Auburn runs into vulnerable Arkansas’ defense (Oct 21, 2017)
- Throwing in the chair: The increasingly bizarre and sad legacy of Bob Knight and Indiana
- MMQB: Raiders to Vegas, replay protocols on the table at NFL owners meetings
- Japan’s Olympics minister visits Rio de Janeiro venues
- New U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo arrives in Brussels to meet NATO allies
- The Latest: US defense secretary condemns Istanbul attack
- UNC Football: Meet Mitch Mason, University of North Carolina Chaplain
- Proposed rule would prevent schools from blocking transfers, like UCF did with Noah Vedral
- WWE Raw Review: Results, Analysis, and Grades for December 19
- Heartland’s Taylor Quiring tries something new, wins four golds at conference meet
- Hawks try to scale Wizards’ Wall in Game 2 (Apr 19, 2017)
- Warriors vs. Rockets Prediction: Can Houston Prevent Golden State From Reaching Another NBA Finals?
- The Latest: Added bonus for Murray: Meeting Cantona
- Buffalo Bills 3-2 in Past Five Meetings With Seattle
- NHL Power Rankings: Eastern Conference Taking Control
- Chiefs come through to take control of division race
- Chiefs top Raiders to take control of AFC West
- Chiefs take control of AFC West race with win over Oakland
- No. 5 Cincinati hopes to rebound vs. No. 19 Wichita St.
Defense minister chairs meeting on COVID-19 prevention and control have 479 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.