In his Twitter account, the Cuban top leader wrote that the solidarity between Cuba and others has been strengthened during difficult times, voicing his gratitude to governments and peoples that have helped Cuba.
He also shared an article of Granma daily newspaper, the official mouthpiece of the PCC, which highlights assistance for Cuba in the last few days.
The newspaper cited an announcement by Vietnamese Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh on presenting 12,000 tons of rice to Cuba, in which he said that Vietnam will stand side by side with the Carribean country.
Other countries such as Bolivia, Mexico, Nicaragua and Russia and numerous organizations have sent aid to Cuba, Granma reported.
- US President thanks Vietnam after DPRK-USA Hanoi Summit
- Cuba wants to learn Vietnam’s experience in judicial reform: official
- Critical support needed for Vietnamese private enterprises
- Vietnamese leaders hold talks with Cambodian PM Hun Sen
- Party leader: Vietnam will create best conditions for Russian firms
- Vietnam, RoK should expand ties to more areas: PM
- Hanoi’s leader promises to facilitate Korean investment projects
- VNA promotes cooperation with Cuban news agencies
- Vietnam News Agency steps up partnership with Prensa Latina, ACN
- Top legislator hosts Cuban supreme procuracy leader
- Vietnam promotes food, farm produce at int’l fair in India
- Hanoi, Washington underline open access to East Vietnam Sea; expect aircraft carrier visit
- Vietnam attends int’l charity bazaar in Egypt
- Vietnam marks victory of southwest border defence war
- Vietnam, Kazakhstan enjoy sound relationship
- Norway – Vietnam’s important partner in Northern Europe: PM
- Rodong Sinmun highlights DPRK-Vietnam relations
- 'H’Hen Nie inspires us with her lifestyle’: Sun Life Vietnam leader
- State visit to help build new vision for Vietnam-Cambodia ties
- Party official holds talks with Dominican MIU leader
Cuban leader thanks Vietnam, int’l friends for support have 271 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.