* A delegation of Division 324 (Military Region 4) handed over food and necessities, worth VND 40 million, to Ho Chi Minh City people and armed forces to help them in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
* On the same day, the Soc Trang provincial Border Guard Command and the Vietnam Red Cross Society’s Soc Trang provincial chapter visited and delivered gifts to quarantined areas, COVID-19 checkpoints as well as pandemic-hit people in Vinh Chau townlet (Tran De district) and Cu Lao Dung district.
Reportedly, the unit and organization raised funds from sponsors to distribute 100 gifts, worth VND 300,000 each, at quarantined areas and COVID-19 checkpoints.
* Anti-aircraft Artillery Brigade 234 (Army Corps 3) on August 3 received and quarantined 115 citizens from Ho Chi Minh City and Southern provinces returning to Gia Lai province. Earlier, on August 2, the unit also quarantined 185 citizens.
Before taking the mission, the unit has thoroughly prepared facility and food for quarantined people with absolute safety.
* In Phu Quoc city, Kien Giang province, the Naval Region 5 Command held a program to hand over necessities to disadvantaged households impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak in An Thoi ward, Phu Quoc city.
On the same day, Battalion 552 and Brigade 127 under Naval Region 5 also offered a ton of rice, 30 packages of instant noodle and other meaningful gifts to policy and needy households in the city.
The practical activities have contributed to sharing difficulties with the local communities in implementing COVID-19 prevention and control measures so as to soon expel the pandemic.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Google App To Soon Receive Assistant Improvements & More
- [Update: Hitting all devices soon] Lenovo is rolling out Smart Display R5 update with improvements for lights, home tiles, and more
- How to change Google Assistant’s voice on your Google Home device
- Survey says Siri and Google Assistant are the most used voice assistants
- Talk with people in other languages with Google Assistant’s Interpreter Mode
- Google Home review: Three weeks with a voice assistant that's actually worth talking to
- Dedicated Google Assistant button will bring new AI abilities to even more devices in 2019
- Amazon’s Alexa suffered outages on Christmas Day as people around the world started using their new Echos
- 3 things Google Assistant should steal from Bixby
- Trump’s Limits on Legal Immigration Could Hit Businesses Hard
- Texting Just Got Easier Thanks To Google Assistant
- Earthquake Hits Indonesia Tourist Areas: 91 Dead, Over 132 Aftershocks, Evacuations Underway
- We simulated the Patriots/Rams Super Bowl in Madden '19 100 times — here's what happened
- FIFA 19: 10 tips to make you a better player
- MLB The Show 19 Road to the Show guide: How to make it to the big leagues
- Voice assistants are the new marketing battleground
- Three women are the wits behind Google Assistant’s personality
- Chatting with Google: The many ways Assistant replaces or augments OK Google, Google Now, and Now on Tap
- NJ Deli Owner’s Father Allegedly Assisted in $888,000 Food Stamp Fraud
- Digital Assistants Don’t Make People Less Polite, Study Finds
COVID-19-hit people receive assistance have 472 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.