Ho Chi Minh City, the country's current biggest hotbed, logged 2,027, followed by Binh Duong with 1,415 cases; Long An, 318; Dong Nai, 262; Hanoi, 67; Vinh Long, 50; Ba Ria – Vung Tau, 46; Hau Giang, 37; Ben Tre, 32; Kien Giang, 24; Phu Yen, 22; Tra Vinh, 22; An Giang, 21; Dong Thap, 16, Thanh Hoa, six; Quang Tri, three; Hai Duong, two; Kon Tum, one, and Hung Yen, one.
As of August 1 morning, Vietnam's COVID-19 caseload was 150,060, including 2,241 imported cases. A total of 38,734 patients were given the all-clear.
The number of infections during the new pandemic wave that began in the country in late April reached 146,249, with 35,960 patients having recovered.
A total of 6,203,866 COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered in the country so far, with 620,611 people getting full two shots.
- U.S. House intelligence chairman says Trump impeachment report early next month
- Oakland’s streets are getting trashier, but new program sees early success
- Stymied By Waits To Seek Asylum Legally, Some Immigrants Crossed Illegally, A New Government Report Finds
- Special Report: Why 'higher risk' human targets get shocked with Tasers
- Spike in mysterious polio-like disease: 155 cases now being investigated, CDC reveals
- Special Report: Death and politics roil a Georgia jail
- Elon Musk to testify in 'pedo guy' defamation case for comments made against Vernon Unsworth
- Special Report: As Baby Powder concerns mounted, J&J focused marketing on minority, overweight women
- HIV cases down in Kurnool district
- New emails tee-up another week in the House impeachment inquiry into Trump
- The Hill's Morning Report — House set for Phase 3 of impeachment push
- Jharkhand polls phase II: 67 of 260 have pending criminal cases against them
- Louis C.K. accused of sexual misconduct in New York Times report
- Sports betting approved in New Hampshire for next year
- Special Report: Spiders, sewage and fees - the other side of renting from Wall Street
- Seventh child has died after contracting deadly adenovirus at 'unsanitary' New Jersey pediatric nursing facility where 11 are still battling infection
- Revived pearl industry, 'seaward economy' give new luster to Guangxi
- Special Report: How Egypt's president tightened his grip
- Special Report: As Taser warns of more risks, cities bear a burden in court
- Fire chiefs' failures led to more Grenfell Tower deaths: Scathing official report slams brigade for 'stay put' policy that prevented a full evacuation - so will it now face manslaughter charges?
COVID-19: Additional 4,374 new cases reported on early August 1 have 365 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.