Coca-Cola in Hanoi suspends operations after reporting one Covid-19 case
The Saigon Times
|A Covid-19 response staff sprays disinfectant in a locked down alley in Hanoi. Beverage manufacturer Coca-Cola in the outlying district of Thuong Tin in Hanoi has temporarily suspended its operations after a worker at the firm tested positive for Covid-19 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – Beverage manufacturer Coca-Cola in the outlying district of Thuong Tin in Hanoi has temporarily suspended its operations after a worker at the firm tested positive for Covid-19.
Kieu Xuan Huy, chairman of the district's government, today, August 3, confirmed that the district has reported another coronavirus case, who is a worker at Coca-Cola. He resides in Tu Hiep Commune, Thanh Tri District, in the capital city, Nguoi Lao Dong newspaper reported.
Earlier, the worker went to the Thang Long Hospital for a medical check-up after he developed symptoms of fever and a cough on August 1. He underwent a Covid-19 test at the hospital and the result came back positive.
On being notified of the case, the district's authorities at night on August 1 asked Coca-Cola to suspend production as Covid-19 preventive measures.
The local competent forces discovered around 30 people of the firm were linked to the infected worker. They disinfected the firm and coordinated with the relevant agencies to conduct contact tracing work.
Data from the Department of Health in Hanoi showed that from 6 p.m. yesterday to this morning, the city reported 29 new cases, including 21 cases in quarantine areas and eight other cases whose source of transmission remains unknown.
In the fourth wave, which began in late April, the capital city has reported 1,374 infections.
- Coca-Cola's secret formula
- Supersize me: Coca-Cola's network binge
- Coca-Cola suffers data breach after employee 'borrows' 55 laptops
- Is Your Cola Causing Cancer?
- Daily cola 'raises cancer risk' due to caramel coloring
- Report: Lakers feel they got played in Kawhi Leonard pursuit
- Hill OK to report to camp
- Mozilla suspends work on 64-bit Firefox for Windows
- Tom Brady Suspended 4 Games, New England Patriots Fined $1M For 'DeflateGate' Scandal
- BlackBerry Service to Be Suspended By UAE
- RIM and UAE Make "Final" Agreement Not to Suspend BlackBerry Service, Report Says
- Report: Angels PR official linked to Tyler Skaggs’s death
- Centralizing Enterprise Security Operations and Management
- ISP Operators Among 19 Arrested in Cyber-Fraud Case
- Uber says Korean service legal, despite indictment of CEO for illegal taxi operations
- Check out the health of your device with the Windows 8 Battery Report
- How's your battery holding up? The Windows 10 Battery Report will tell you
- Case study: What's the business case for GRC?
- New judge named in Microsoft-EU case
- Cell-site outages fall to 19 percent in area hit by Sandy, FCC says
Coca-Cola in Hanoi suspends operations after reporting one Covid-19 case have 428 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.