All the fees related to the airline ticket, accommodation and Covid-19 sample test were free of charge. After arriving at Vinh Airport, all those people will be sent to a hotel at Cua Lo Town for the isolation process.
Up to the end of July 31, over 18,500 residents of Nghe An Province living in the Southern provinces registered to return to their hometown. Among them, HCMC topped with 7,871 people, following by Binh Duong and Dong Nai Provinces with 6,982 and 2,058 people.
For the first phase, 1,024 returners are on the top priorities including pregnant women, people with babies, the elderly, people with disabilities, people with severe illness. It is expected that the Central province will organize six more flights from the beginning of August.
The People's Committee of Ha Tinh Province has just assigned the provincial police to allocate a 16 seater mini-bus to transport people who ride their motorcycles to come back to their homeland but had problems with their health.
On the same day, the People's Committee of Quang Binh Province issued an official letter to perform medical isolation to prevent and control the Covid-19 pandemic with free charge, especially the people with difficult circumstances.
Besides, the province also required the localities and relevant units to be responsible for the centralized isolation facilities.
The traffic police of Thua Thien – Hue Province guided over one thousand people with over 700 motorbikes returning from Ho Chi Minh City from Hai Van Pass to Hai Lang District, Quang Tri Province. At the rest stop, the volunteer teams offered meals, water, milk and petrol to those people.
Yesterday afternoon, the Central province in collaboration with Ho Chi Minh City and Phuong Trang FUTA Bus Lines Passenger Car Corporation brought 600 people of Phu Yen Province to their homeland.
By staff writers – Translated by Huyen Huong
- UPDATED: Trump OKs disaster relief as residents return home
- Santa Clara missionary injured in Brussels attack returns home
- Rick Perry returning home to consider ending his run for White House
- Over 100 New York National Guard soldiers return home for the holidays
- Mozart’s piano returns home to Vienna for the first time since 1791
- UPDATE: Terrorism probed in Seaside Park blast; residents return home
- All-American runner turned podiatrist returns home
- Father Christmas hopes to return home after surgery
- New York primary: Bernie Sanders returns home to Brooklyn
- NCAA Tournament: Yonkers product Dustin Hogue returns home with Iowa State in Sweet 16
- Typhoon Usagi veers from Hong Kong, hits southern China
- 2 Syrian colonels killed in attack in central city
- Central Jersey Red Cross volunteers aid flooded Southeast states
- Travel: Down Home Cookin' brings the South to Central Jersey
- Under intense pressure, Central African Republic president quits
- TD Bank signs on as anchor tenant for new Grand Central tower
- Architects’ answer to rising seas: floating homes
- Trapped in China: Daughter fights for return of dad after his arrest for allegedly stealing Chinese state secrets
- Left with no hope after an injury, he rolled his wheelchair off a dock in central Pa.
- Turkish, Lebanese hostages head home after deal
Central provinces support more returners home from HCMC, Southern region have 679 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.