Prime Minister Hun Sen said vaccination for children is a key step to herd immunity in communities. At least 2 million children in Cambodia are expected to be vaccinated in the campaign, he said, adding that the country is mulling inoculating children aged 10-11.
The same day, the PM announced that the Government has decided to give the third shot of AstraZeneca vaccine to those who previously received two shots of China's Sinopharm and Sinovac vaccines.
He added that about 500,000 – 1 million frontline workers, especially those in areas bordering Thailand, will be given priority for the third shot.
As of July 31, over 7.3 million adults in Cambodia received at least one shot while over 4.7 million obtained two shots.
- Author David Miller Begins His Journey Through a Mystery Into His Past
- Seven Quick Tips For an Age Defying Face
- Your Baby's Vaccinations - DTaP
- Canine Vaccines - A Discussion on Viruses and Vaccination Protocol For Dogs and Puppies
- HPV - What About the Vaccination?
- Tips on Feeding Happy, Healthy Children
- Skin Aging
- Obesity in Children - Childhood Obesity Creates High-Risk for Disease
- Children Of All Ages Enjoy Family Beach Vacations At Resorts
- Healthy Aging - Centenarians and Seniors Can Live Healthy, Active, Fulfilling Lives - And So Can You
- Learning Not to Age
- Childhood Obesity and Overweight Children
- Consider Your Children With Car Insurance
- Have Children (On Visas) About to Graduate From High School?
- Organic Night Anti-Aging Cream REVIEW
- Moving to Barcelona with Children
- Building Healthy Bones in Children - How Parents Can Help
- Training Our Children in Life Skills
- Coming Up With Your Children's Book Idea
- Matching Behavioral Expectations To Young Children's Cognitive Abilities
Cambodia begins vaccinations for children aged 12-17 have 291 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.