Prime Minister Hun Sen said vaccination for children is a key step to herd immunity in communities. At least 2 million children in Cambodia are expected to be vaccinated in the campaign, he said, adding that the country is mulling inoculating children aged 10-11.
He said the authorities will also soon begin administering booster shots to adults who are fully vaccinated.
The same day, the PM announced that the Government has decided to give the third shot of AstraZeneca vaccine to those who previously received two shots of China's Sinopharm and Sinovac vaccines.
He added that about 500,000 – 1 million front-line workers, especially those in areas bordering Thailand, will be given priority for the third shot.
As of July 31, over 7.3 million adults in Cambodia received at least one shot while over 4.7 million obtained two shots.
Cambodian Ministry of Health reported on August 1 that additional 23 deaths and 671 new cases were recorded in the past 24 hours, including 265 imported and 406 community cases. The figure brought the total caseload to 77,914, of whom 70,754 recovered and 1,420 died.
- Father and his three sons aged three, six and ten are killed when landslide swallows their house in Guatemala
- Draft tracker: Ranking the top Pac-12 prospects, from Sam Darnold to Dane Cruikshank (yes, Dane Cruikshank)
- One measure of Pac-12 coaching: Compare conference win totals to the number of NFL Draft picks produced
- Stock report: Utah gets Big Blue, a critical Pac-12 health initiative, better bowl schedule and a resource to tap
- Outdoors calendar of events for Lancaster County, week beginning May 5
- Outdoors calendar of events for Lancaster County, week beginning April 7
- Outdoors calendar of events for Lancaster County, week beginning May 19
- Muhammad Ali, legendary boxing champ, dies at age 74
- Boxing champ Muhammad Ali — ‘The Greatest’ — dies in Phoenix at age 74
- Children for Children: On Saving Lives and Leadership Development
- New study: Kids who play tackle football before the age of 12 get CTE symptoms 'much earlier'
- NFL agrees to cut back its marketing of fantasy football to children under 13
- US OPEN ’17: Can Federer, Nadal take advantage of absences?
- US OPEN ’17: Can Federer, Murray take advantage of absences?
- Report: Barbara Bush has died at the age of 92
- Outdoors calendar of events for Lancaster County, week beginning April 28
- NBA: Top 10 Candidates For Sixth Man Of The Year Award In 2016-17
- Digest (April 12): History museum plans to honor Cal Ripken Jr.
- Atlanta Hawks 2016-17 Season Countdown: Day 17
- New York Knicks: Realistic Expectations For Brandon Jennings In 2016-17
Cambodia begins vaccination for children aged 12-17 have 400 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.