Binh Duong (VNA) – The Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control of the southern province of Binh Duong on August 3 put two COVID-19 treatment areas with a total of 8,300 beds into operation amid complicated developments of the pandemic in the locality.
Accordingly, the Thoi Hoa COVID-19 treatment area of the Binh Duong COVID-19 treatment hospital No.1 in Ben Cat town has 5,300 beds, with 2,200 of them equipped with fixed oxygen ventilators.
Besides medical equipment, this area is also equipped with modern digital management software and high-speed wifi, among others, to ensure transparent and effective management and give the best care to patients.
Meanwhile, the 3,000-bed hospital at Vietnam-Germany University in Ben Cat town was invested by the Binh Duong Project Management and Investment Co., Ltd.
Speaking at the ceremony, Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Vo Van Minh said the Binh Duong COVID-19 treatment hospital No.1 has helped the locality to be evaluated as an example in treating "F0" cases.
As of 6am on August 3, Binh Duong recorded 18,326 COVID-19 infections, including 1,792 recoveries and 94 deaths./.
- Craft villages develop despite urbanisation in Hai Duong
- Beauty for all, as Romrawin launches new campaign and hi-tech beauty treatments
- Binh Dien Long An beat Thailand’s U23 team in int’l volleyball tourney
- Tuyen Quang to relocate 95 households in landslide-prone areas
- Ho Chi Minh City metropolitan area to become Southeast Asia’s leading multi-function hub
- Ninh Binh: New-style countryside building efforts prove fruitful
- Residents of landslides-prone areas wait for relocation
- Mandarin Oriental to launch second property in Istanbul
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation says there’s opportunity in these 13 areas to make the world better
- Look and feel good this CNY with these festive products, treatments
- South Africa's Aspen launches three-in-one HIV drug
- Typhoon leaves 19 dead; Japan launches major rescue
- Jakarta drug agency, police launch seasonal security operations
- Water treatment plants back in operation
- FDA approves Mylan's generic of Advair asthma treatment
- Mylan launches Advair generic at one-third price
- Hemorrhoid treatments cost hundreds of millions in US each year
- Syria decries ‘aggression’ as US launches cruise missiles
- Eye hospital launches Bt120m fund-raising appeal
- Canadian Transportation Agency launches its first rail investigation
Binh Duong launches two COVID-19 treatment areas have 351 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.