One of the field hospitals was set up at a factory and another at Vietnamese-German University. The field hospital at Vietnamese-German Hospital has 3,000 beds for patients with mild and moderate symptoms. The hospital was set up by Binh Duong Project Investment and Management Company.
The hospital at the factory of BW Industrial Development JSC has 5,300 beds. Of which 2,200 beds have ventilators. The hospital was also equipped with modern technology to ensure effective management and treat as many people as possible.
Deputy Minister of Health Tran Van Tuan said the field hospitals would help share the pressures on major hospitals.
In the fourth Covid-19 wave, Binh Duong has reported 18,326 positive cases and 94 deaths. 1,792 people have been treated and discharged.
Some photos of the hospitals:
Binh Duong field hospitals
- A&E staff at Stepping Hill Hospital who fought to save victims of Manchester Arena attack up for health gong
- Bangladesh: Solar energy powers village hospital
- Afghans turn to India's hospitals for treatment
- EU firms seeking level playing field in China
- Practicing Without Risk in a Virtual Operating Room
- Hospital plots leadership path in MS research
- Woman in her 50s airlifted to hospital after her bike collides with car on road in Co Clare
- Suicide bomb at Afghanistan hospital kills 20, says governor
- Registered nurses go on one-day strike at 2 Tucson hospitals
- Pilot in miracle escape after crashing a replica German World War One biplane upside down in a field
- Hero pilot steered plane away from block of flats and crashed in field to save others
- Pilot, 91, rushed to hospital after crashing his microlight aircraft into tree
- Meet the world’s oldest surgeon who at 89 years old and 4ft 9ins still operates four days a week perched on a stool
- As robots come to take your jobs we reveal the droids that can cook meals, pour pints, perform operations and even HAVE SEX
- Paraglider ‘fighting for his life’ in hospital after suffering serious injuries in horror fall at Manchester aerodrome
- NHS ‘to run out of cash’ by 2020 as hard-up hospital trusts see their deficits soar by 185 per cent in just one year
- Veteran served as radio operator/motor pool clerk in Vietnam War
- Those helicopters overhead actually are flying ICUs
- Saving Lives in Tomorrow’s War, Today
- German Army Gears up for "Mission Aceh"
Binh Duong field hospitals put into operation have 381 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.