If the south central region is considered to be the 'kingdom' of farmed lobsters, Binh Ba Island (Cam Binh Commune, Cam Ranh City, Khanh Hoa Province) is regarded as the capital of that 'kingdom'.
The island is home to hundreds of lobster rafts on Cam Ray Bay, helping make the product the specialty of the whole region.
|Binh Ba is a small island with a wavy, windy barrier wall facing Cam Ranh Bay, Khanh Hoa Province. The island is dubbed 'the island of lobster'. (Photo: VNA)|
|Located some 60 kilometers from the coastal city of Nha Trang to the south, Binh Ba Island is a favorite destination thanks to not only beautiful beaches and untapped landscapes but also a lot of gastronomic treats. On top of that, grilled lobster with a locally-made salt and green chili sauce is Binh Ba's signature dish, appealing to any gourmets. Lobster is the first choice of tourists traveling to this island. (Photo: VNA)|
|Binh Ba Island still retains the green water necessary for shrimp farming development. (Photo: VNA)|
|Rock cliffs and hills are favourable conditions for lobster farming. (Photo: VNA)|
|Immediately after being picked up from the water, lobsters are immediately transferred to the boat and kept in cold storage. (Photo: VNA)|
|Fresh lobsters are preserved in specialised cages for transportation to distributors. (Photo: VNA)|
- Red Lobster opens in Tumon Sands Plaza on Guam
- The unshakable excitement of Florida's hidden gem Tampa Bay
- Islands of Ireland: What the Butler saw
- Chicken inasal debuts at Tumon Bay with movie star connection
- Taste the ocean: The 30 best seaside eateries in Ireland
- Welsh beach paradises that are a match for anywhere on earth
- 21 Welsh beach paradises that are a match for anywhere on earth
- Vietnam’s vast underground world
- Best things to visit on a road trip through Canada's Maritimes
- 50 foodie stays: The best pubs with rooms in England
- The best classic New York City restaurants
- Cape Ann, Massachusetts: A charming alternative to Cape Cod
- Discover Sørlandet: the ‘Norwegian riviera’ unknown to Brits
- The best food and drink experiences in Ayrshire
- How to enjoy the best 24 hours in Plymouth
- My six of the best Lincolnshire dishes
- How to make Tart London's mussels with a Caribbean twist
- How to spend the perfect 48 hours in Singapore
- A Beara necessity
- San Diego: 10 great things to do in 'America's Finest City'
Binh Ba – ‘Island of lobster’ on Cam Ranh Bay have 384 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.